Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2023 5:38 PM
Jun 2021
Manga has been really consistent, +rep. Second time that she gets uncomfortably close to a stranger in 10 chapters- only this time she actively seeks him out, really likes him after just meeting and lets him do what he wants to her (all you can flirt in front of bf, woohoo)! Aww, how cute!

This is real character development. Love how she just completely disregards anything her boyfriend tells her/his feelings, aww. Lovely of the author to keep her consistent after she was changed.
Jan 2, 10:13 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to shutcardboard
Manga has been really consistent, +rep. Second time that she gets uncomfortably close to a stranger in 10 chapters- only this time she actively seeks him out, really likes him after just meeting and lets him do what he wants to her (all you can flirt in front of bf, woohoo)! Aww, how cute!

This is real character development. Love how she just completely disregards anything her boyfriend tells her/his feelings, aww. Lovely of the author to keep her consistent after she was changed.
@shutcardboard where do you read the manga? even if its raws im curious to see them
Jan 25, 12:41 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to soybew
@shutcardboard where do you read the manga? even if its raws im curious to see them
@soybew Late reply and don't know if you care anymore but I buy and read on official sites (comic-days for this one).

Now, I had to force myself to once again pay after the disaster of a "development" in chapter 20 here (more like forced character changes for drama's sake). I dropped this after the most recent chapter and consider the ~5 last chapters to be a waste of money/time. Just my opinion, if interested at all.

More topics from this board

» Is this manga finished?

Tea_leaf_ - Sep 23, 2023

2 by aryllberry »»
Dec 2, 2023 12:38 PM

Poll: » Megane, Tokidoki, Yankee-kun Chapter 10 Discussion

shutcardboard - Aug 19, 2022

0 by shutcardboard »»
Aug 19, 2022 12:20 PM

Poll: » Megane, Tokidoki, Yankee-kun Chapter 8 Discussion

Phloup - Nov 7, 2021

4 by Khunime »»
Feb 15, 2022 5:30 AM

Poll: » Megane, Tokidoki, Yankee-kun Chapter 5 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jul 7, 2021

0 by Short_Circut »»
Jul 7, 2021 8:45 PM

Poll: » Megane, Tokidoki, Yankee-kun Chapter 2 Discussion

captiari - Mar 24, 2021

1 by _Braden_M_ »»
Mar 25, 2021 4:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.