Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2023 5:18 AM

Apr 2021
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Funny episode and it was fun. Some scenes look like my random dreams xD.
Matheus050Jan 21, 6:38 AM
Nov 22, 2023 7:24 AM
Jul 2023
Censored on Blue-ray
Nov 28, 2023 9:24 PM
May 2020
Tying yourself up in intricate rope bondage is crazy. How tf he do that?
Dec 14, 2023 4:48 PM

Jan 2013
Should've just gone all the way instead of half assing it. Kurage scene would've been much better without the asinine censors.
Dec 28, 2023 2:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Giving how cruchyroll has both of these specials in the same episode, it’s a bit weird they’re two separate episodes on MAL, so in that case I’ll review each half individually lol. And this was quite the wild one, it was pretty hilarious seeing all the characters in the others’ bodies, not to mention hot lol, especially Kurage in Mia’s body doing all those poses, and I can’t lie that Kagura in Kurage’s body caught me off guard but it quickly clicked what was going on lol. And of course the censors were disappointing but I feel like Kurage is the one character they probably should censor lol.

And poor Akagami couldn’t even make it out of the bedroom because he was too busy trying to repress his worldly thoughts while in Yuzuki’s body, but how he managed to tie her up like that the world may never know lol. Definitely a fun first episode, now onto the next one.
Apr 1, 12:01 PM

Apr 2013
Classical body swap episode I guess, some nice Yuzuki scenes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Temple Specials Episode 2 Discussion

HOOfan_1 - Nov 21, 2023

22 by Gator »»
Apr 1, 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.