Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2023 8:05 PM
I create threads

Oct 2017
Nice, finally it released!
Sep 3, 2023 8:48 PM
Feb 2023
jirou needs one last push to confess, both of them need more support, now that jirou doesnt have to think about sakurazaka things got easier, JUST A LITTLE MORE JIROU YOU GOT IT
Sep 3, 2023 9:56 PM
I create threads

Oct 2017
frikhx said:
jirou needs one last push to confess, both of them need more support, now that jirou doesnt have to think about sakurazaka things got easier, JUST A LITTLE MORE JIROU YOU GOT IT

I just never cared about Shiori at all, lol. I’ll be more than happy if Jirou ended up with Akari.
Sep 3, 2023 10:45 PM

Oct 2017
Get the feeling this is gonna end soon. Confession in a few chapters and then the end.
Sep 3, 2023 10:59 PM
Feb 2023
Jesse-kun said:
frikhx said:

I just never cared about Shiori at all, lol. I’ll be more than happy if Jirou ended up with Akari.

my brother no one cares about shiori, akari ftw
Sep 3, 2023 10:59 PM
Feb 2023
MegamiRem said:
Get the feeling this is gonna end soon. Confession in a few chapters and then the end.

it’s finally getting wrapped up
Sep 3, 2023 11:12 PM
May 2021
God I can feel the next few chapters just being a day that’ll be celebrated heavily, mans just need one more event or the right timing to confess to her

Need that day to come soon 🙏
Sep 4, 2023 12:30 AM
Apr 2021
Jirou is having a hard time to say what he feels. He's so scared that it really reflects realism because the truth is it's so hard to put your own feelings to words and it's hard to be honest on yourself.
Sep 4, 2023 12:51 AM
Jan 2021
imagine this anxiety long last forever lmaooo , jirou gonna suffer big L .
Sep 4, 2023 5:09 AM

Feb 2018
Oh man, Jirou is having big trouble trying to confess to Akari. His feelings look real genuine tho, which makes it all the more harder to do so as it seems. Can't wait til it (hopefully) happens!

Never ending plan to watch list...

Sep 4, 2023 6:06 AM

Dec 2021
Akari is establishing clear and fair boundaries. Jirou appears to be avoiding addressing his emotions and the necessary steps for their relationship, offering a plethora of excuses instead. Akari is decisively putting an end to this ambiguity, stating that by the time graduation comes, they must either commit to being a couple or part ways, no in between.

Sep 4, 2023 11:30 AM
Mar 2023
Is it me or has the last couple chapters been really confusing with all the dialogue. Like with Jirou and Shiori you didn’t know who was saying what. What the last was saying or the present. I had to read it 2-3 time to understand most of it and even then I’m still confused on some parts. And the last chapter. I understand it’s supposed to be a lot of dialogue between them with them also thinking things in their heads. But damn it was confusing. Idk if the door has fully closed on Shiori and Jirou it may seem like it did. We don’t know when this will end or how it will end. Maybe Jirou doesn’t have the guts to confess to Akari and they go their separate ways. And during that time he and Shiori try hanging out and perhaps try dating for Jirou to realize it’s not the same as when he’s with Akari and that Shiori can tell he always has something on his mind. And that Akari is miserable to. Just going to school and going back home. Blowing off every guy in college that hits on her and doesn’t give them attention. Til her friends bump into Jirou and tell him that she needs him. That Akari needs Jirou to man up and confess to her because they belong together. And to stop being afraid of rejection because he’s the only person she thinks about, only person she craves and wants to be with. Idk this could go a few ways. I really hope it doesn’t end soon. And I really hope they don’t end it with them being together. After all this they better give us a few chapters of them being a couple. And a chapter with their future kids in it
Sep 14, 2023 8:18 AM

Oct 2021
this is ending soon. jirou just need a push.
Sep 16, 2023 6:35 PM

Apr 2022
I have fear that the manga will ends like "Byousoku 5 Centimeter" movie did 😢
It's will be a big L for both Jirou and shiyori...
Sep 19, 2023 3:24 PM
Dec 2020
jirou is a coward but i think we'll have the confess in episode 65
Sep 25, 2023 9:57 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to korosko
jirou is a coward but i think we'll have the confess in episode 65
@korosko Or maybe not. The manga will be probably almost over when he does. Yes I think the confession is near but not quite yet.
I certainly hope for some extra chapters after "the ending". I mean I'd love to see how they will do after moving together. Maybe wedding, having kids someday or just casual everyday life, when couple of years have passed.
Sep 25, 2023 7:09 PM
Apr 2021
FlashwhAt said:
Is it me or has the last couple chapters been really confusing with all the dialogue. Like with Jirou and Shiori you didn’t know who was saying what. What the last was saying or the present. I had to read it 2-3 time to understand most of it and even then I’m still confused on some parts. And the last chapter. I understand it’s supposed to be a lot of dialogue between them with them also thinking things in their heads. But damn it was confusing. Idk if the door has fully closed on Shiori and Jirou it may seem like it did. We don’t know when this will end or how it will end. Maybe Jirou doesn’t have the guts to confess to Akari and they go their separate ways. And during that time he and Shiori try hanging out and perhaps try dating for Jirou to realize it’s not the same as when he’s with Akari and that Shiori can tell he always has something on his mind. And that Akari is miserable to. Just going to school and going back home. Blowing off every guy in college that hits on her and doesn’t give them attention. Til her friends bump into Jirou and tell him that she needs him. That Akari needs Jirou to man up and confess to her because they belong together. And to stop being afraid of rejection because he’s the only person she thinks about, only person she craves and wants to be with. Idk this could go a few ways. I really hope it doesn’t end soon. And I really hope they don’t end it with them being together. After all this they better give us a few chapters of them being a couple. And a chapter with their future kids in it

Same here! I just couldn't make sense out of some dialogues due to the confusion.
Sep 25, 2023 7:09 PM
Apr 2021
FlashwhAt said:

Same here! I just couldn't make sense out of some dialogues due to the confusion.
Oct 8, 2023 4:56 PM
Mar 2015
it sounds like a rejection

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

8 by landofthekwt »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 71 Discussion

Penguinu - May 2

19 by M1keFox »»
May 24, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 57 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 5, 2023

28 by Daksh12e »»
Apr 15, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 70 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 6

11 by spicarie »»
Apr 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 67 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 3

34 by Dendrites »»
Apr 12, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.