Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2023 12:26 PM

Oct 2017
F that's the end of it I think? I like both Shiori and Akari so it would have been sad for me either way. 
Aug 4, 2023 12:52 PM

Feb 2019
Sigh, as expected. The rejection 😢 nisekoi all over again. Waiting too long when all you had to do was communicate. Feel so bad for Shiori because she’s my best girl, but it’s been on the wall for a while now that akari had it in the bag. No matter who won I was gonna be sad for someone.
Aug 4, 2023 12:53 PM
Feb 2023
just done reading the new chap, it’s a banger, the way the mangaka made the confession look like is so creative yet sad, a lot of tears has ben shed over a love that never became true, shiori is not ready to move on which is bad, now she’s being a clown, the boy you love doesn’t share the same feelings as you do, but for now I think Jiro is confused and he’ll take sometime to get back to normal and im sure Akari will help him, Shiori should stay out of it tbh I think we had enough of her.
Aug 4, 2023 12:54 PM
Feb 2023
Marinate1016 said:
Sigh, as expected. The rejection 😢 nisekoi all over again. Waiting too long when all you had to do was communicate. Feel so bad for Shiori because she’s my best girl, but it’s been on the wall for a while now that akari had it in the bag. No matter who won I was gonna be sad for someone.

it is what it is, if people understood the power of communication there would be no problems between them or feelings hidden away from each other.
Aug 4, 2023 12:55 PM

Feb 2019
frikhx said:
Marinate1016 said:

it is what it is, if people understood the power of communication there would be no problems between them or feelings hidden away from each other.

I mean most normal people do. Obviously they play it up in the manga for entertainment
Aug 4, 2023 1:08 PM

Dec 2020
frikhx said:
just done reading the new chap, it’s a banger, the way the mangaka made the confession look like is so creative yet sad, a lot of tears has ben shed over a love that never became true, shiori is not ready to move on which is bad, now she’s being a clown, the boy you love doesn’t share the same feelings as you do, but for now I think Jiro is confused and he’ll take sometime to get back to normal and im sure Akari will help him, Shiori should stay out of it tbh I think we had enough of her.

I think that Shiori is ready to move on. Yes, she didn’t give up on Jirou but she isn’t bound by the past anymore and wants to get more confident in what she’s doing herself and make better choices so she can follow her dreams and see herself as an equal next to Jirou. At least, that’s how I understood her thought process, maybe I’m just talking shit.

Anyway, I feel like we got a lot of development this chapter. I’m looking forward to how things will progress from now on.
Aug 4, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2022
idk but the last page... crazy
Aug 4, 2023 1:13 PM
Feb 2023
crispycereal said:
frikhx said:

I think that Shiori is ready to move on. Yes, she didn’t give up on Jirou but she isn’t bound by the past anymore and wants to get more confident in what she’s doing herself and make better choices so she can follow her dreams and see herself as an equal next to Jirou. At least, that’s how I understood her thought process, maybe I’m just talking shit.

Anyway, I feel like we got a lot of development this chapter. I’m looking forward to how things will progress from now on.

you’re not talking shit, you’re giving me your point of view. yes a lot of progress happened but will this progress be negative or positive? I think it’ll have a positive impact on Jiro, since he’s sure of the way he feels towards Akari, and if he doesn’t want to repeat the same mistake (not being open about his feelings like Akari), he’ll confess when the time is right. Let’s hope that’s what is going to happen.
Aug 4, 2023 1:14 PM
Nov 2022
MegamiRem said:
F that's the end of it I think? I like both Shiori and Akari so it would have been sad for me either way. 

yeah just a few more chapters if say like 5-10 more? or maybe less since jirou now knows not to make it wait too long
Aug 4, 2023 1:15 PM
Feb 2023
AceeOG said:
MegamiRem said:

yeah just a few more chapters if say like 5-10 more? or maybe less since jirou now knows not to make it wait too long

jiro has that dawg in him now lol
Aug 4, 2023 1:18 PM
Nov 2022
frikhx said:
AceeOG said:

lmao yeah but I also hope they make a season 2 man it's like my top 3 anime
Aug 4, 2023 1:19 PM
Feb 2023
AceeOG said:
frikhx said:

lmao yeah but I also hope they make a season 2 man it's like my top 3 anime

I watched 3 episodes of the anime when it was ongoing then instantly switched to the manga, it’s so good man I hope it’ll get a second season yet a 3rd one to cover all the manga
Aug 4, 2023 1:20 PM

Dec 2020
frikhx said:
crispycereal said:

you’re not talking shit, you’re giving me your point of view. yes a lot of progress happened but will this progress be negative or positive? I think it’ll have a positive impact on Jiro, since he’s sure of the way he feels towards Akari, and if he doesn’t want to repeat the same mistake (not being open about his feelings like Akari), he’ll confess when the time is right. Let’s hope that’s what is going to happen.
Yeah we'll see. It will greatly depend on how long the mangaka wants to drag this on.
Aug 4, 2023 1:27 PM
Feb 2023
crispycereal said:
frikhx said:

Yeah we'll see. It will greatly depend on how long the mangaka wants to drag this on.

the manga has been running for over 5 years now, the mangaka is enjoying her work so I’m sure she knows what she’s doing, (I was about to talk mad shit about rent a gf mangaka but it’s not the correct time to do it lol).

The latest chapters are full of development and it’s giving us the information we need about shiori and jirou, judging by the direction the manga is going in I can sense the mangaka wanting to wrap up her work and give it a good ending, I honestly think it’ll take about 2 years (max) to complete the manga since there’s lots of events that should be covered like christmas, entrance exams, valentine, tenjin’s solution to move on, jiro’s confession and a bunch of other stuff.
Aug 4, 2023 2:03 PM

Feb 2018
A real heartbreaking moment for Shiori, rip.

That final page with Akari was kinda sus with that dialogue too :rock_sus:

I wanna see how it'll go with Jirou and Akari now o:

Never ending plan to watch list...

Aug 4, 2023 2:25 PM
Jan 2021
the hell bro so bad
Aug 4, 2023 2:34 PM

Aug 2021
I don't have anything against Shiori, but i'm glad it finally happened. All that's left is for Akari and Jirou to get together and i can die happily
Aug 4, 2023 2:35 PM
Dec 2018
akari Wins?????????
Aug 4, 2023 2:40 PM
Feb 2021
Loved it, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Aug 4, 2023 3:44 PM
Jul 2022
Marinate1016 said:

swear u made this exact post on reddit like word for word
Aug 4, 2023 3:45 PM

Feb 2019
lemonhys56 said:
Marinate1016 said:

swear u made this exact post on reddit like word for word

Because I did? As I do for all my write ups.
Aug 4, 2023 5:21 PM
Mar 2015
They could only say I love you as they said goodbye
Aug 4, 2023 5:43 PM
Mar 2023
I think we all saw this coming. Especially after she kissed him and then she didn’t want to change partners cause deep inside she knew that she missed her chance and that it was Askari’s chance to find love with Jirou. And that’s why it makes Shiori such a great girl to root for. Honestly I feel in love with this anime because I honestly would be happy with either pairing. Both make sense and both have their flaws. I think Jirou and Shiori are very similar, comfortable and both care about each other. But sometimes when one person isn’t strong enough to lead in a relationship the relationship will get stagnant and seem like it’s never changing. Back then Jirou was perfect for her because he was more out going, more extroverted but after society and classmates beat him down he became introverted. And that Akari is the one who leads the relationship. They are the perfect yin and Yang for each other at this moment. He’s reels her in a bit while she pushes him forward. I was really hoping this anime would be a longer one but the fact the anime started with them in their second year in High school and now they are already in their 3rd year and going to college. I think the anime will end shortly after they all get into college. Prob with Jirou and Akari finally realizing they love each other right before they go their separate ways and then getting together and trying to make it work while in college. Or it could even end that he doesn’t end up with any of them yet he knows both Akari and Shiori love him and he has feelings for both and maybe he’ll figure out which one while he’s in college and learns more about himself. Cause let’s be real we really find ourselves and our future friends in college or at that age. But I will say this. The chapters of the flashbacks was so confusing and it was hard to tell what was their past saying what they were saying or what they were saying in real time. But in the end it was clear Jirou couldn’t give his entire self to Shiori and that Shiori I think also wasn’t entirely ready to be with Jirou in a 100% relationship especially while pretending to be married to another person and knowing that Akari is in love with Jirou.
Aug 4, 2023 9:42 PM

Sep 2008
I hope that the series keeps going for awhile after this. I'm happy the way things have gone, but I'm worried the next few chapters we get a confession, acceptance, and then the series ends.

I would really like to see these two, Akari and Jirou, have a wonderful relationship amongst the chaos of their school and even beyond. But I think it's more common we will get a confession and then the series will end soon. I really, really hope we get a lot of fulfillment going forward and the series goes on for awhile longer.
Aug 4, 2023 11:46 PM
Apr 2023
Marinate1016 said:

Correct just like nisekoi but nisekoi had more buildup like how they expressed last 2 rejection and how they show final & last confession with Chitoge with her "False Love" confession only if Onedera & Ichijo can be honest with them from the beginning even if was either one to say first . Just because they both didn't confess to each other just how much a story can change that what is Nisekoi about.

But it doesn't mean I didn't like this chapter. Let's see how the future chapters are gonna be like.
_SanchayAug 5, 2023 12:01 AM
Aug 4, 2023 11:57 PM

Jul 2021
The waifu war of the series is over now it’s time for the after party to kick in and see where does the series go from here on out. Clinging in to the past was one of the hardest things they have to let go of in order to progress here on out
Aug 4, 2023 11:59 PM

Jul 2021
One ship has failed to sail but we still got another
Aug 5, 2023 2:53 AM

Apr 2016
Lots of Golden Time vibes from this chapter.
Aug 5, 2023 3:11 AM
May 2020
F like Thank you... I'll just leave it at that
Aug 5, 2023 10:07 AM
Nov 2020
frikhx said:
Marinate1016 said:

yea as they say or I heard it say'in "communication is the key to Life " or similar to it something else it was i think... but if they had communicated a bit earlier then shiori and jirou would be together already..... and it feels little bad as shiro got shot down...
Aug 5, 2023 9:52 PM
Feb 2021
This chapter reminds me of of a quote by Viktor Frankl: “…So live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!”

Great advice! Looking forward to future chapters.
Aug 5, 2023 11:53 PM
Dec 2020
read 62-63 there is nothing about akari and jirou conversation im disappointed
Aug 7, 2023 7:57 AM

Oct 2021
Now that was fast, alot of development in a chapter alone i was always half the side of akari and shiori but now we know the endgame so it's obvious. damn Last panel was crazy ngl. 
Aug 7, 2023 10:21 AM
Nov 2019
excelente capitulo
Sep 9, 2023 10:10 AM
Dec 2022
damn, I really like akari. Jiro, please, make she happy.
Sep 25, 2023 12:57 PM
Jan 2022
kurvajó volt nagyon szeretem az ilyen arany szemeket lehet hogy nem valóság hű de iádom mert meg nyugtatt köszönöm a készítőnek továbbra is várom az új részeket.

(Team Watanabe 63.rész be végre meg történt az aminek meg kellet pezsgő bontás!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Apr 7, 8:58 PM
Feb 2021
10/10 ......
wow.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 71 Discussion

Penguinu - May 2

20 by Fulea- »»
Jul 29, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 58 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 22, 2023

12 by Matihzz »»
Jun 26, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.