Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 22, 2023 10:41 PM
Jul 2022
see we have been told that fukuchi's abillity is... and if you dont know what it is stop reading go watch the show his abillity allows him to make any weapon he uses hundred fold stronger imagine him using a minigun or grenade or c4 can chuya win against this guy
Jul 22, 2023 11:10 PM
Feb 2022
Spirit_heehee said:
see we have been told that fukuchi's abillity is... and if you dont know what it is stop reading go watch the show his abillity allows him to make any weapon he uses hundred fold stronger imagine him using a minigun or grenade or c4 can chuya win against this guy

tbh i feel like only chuya can win against him cause.
Jul 22, 2023 11:39 PM
Jul 2022
saketsahu said:
Spirit_heehee said:

because why? would u like to tell
Jul 22, 2023 11:52 PM

Jul 2022
tbh, I am not certain about Chuuya´s full abilities, because I have never understood (and my apologies, I haven´t read Stormbringer yet), are. 
Can he manipulate gravity because he is a vesel or does Arahabaki grant him that? because if gravity is his original special power PLUS he has Arahabaki´s power of destruction, I can hardly imagine even Fukuchi winning over Chuuya. 
I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face. - franz kafka

Jul 23, 2023 12:13 AM
Feb 2022
Spirit_heehee said:
saketsahu said:

because why? would u like to tell

you should tell how can chuyya lose unless you are considering chuyya using his base form .
Jul 23, 2023 1:53 AM
Oct 2022
im not sure.. maybe chuuya?
Jul 23, 2023 5:20 AM
Jan 2021
as a manga reader I'll say that by the end of the season it'll be a lot easier know whod win (not that they necessarily fight, but you just haven't seen enough Fukuchi yet, but will see more in this fight)
Jul 23, 2023 8:17 AM
Oct 2018
I mean, considering that no physical weapons can reach Chuuya I'd say he'd be fine.
Jul 23, 2023 9:37 AM
Jan 2023
I would say Chuuya but that's because I like him very much but his opponet is somehow a boss of dangerous organization and I think that he is a genius strategist.
Jul 24, 2023 7:27 AM
Aug 2021
Chuuya would def win bcuz,,, (big spoiler for manga)
Jul 25, 2023 7:48 PM
May 2023
Fukuchi could not win, for two important reasons:

1. Too sane to win: If the powers clashing against each other, there's a point where it turns from a duel to pure destruction and there's a limit to how much Fukuchi would be willing to destroy, so he wouldn't attempt to amplify something unreasonable.

2. Too side character to win: The plot armor around Chuuya is indestructible against some minor bugger.
MazoyJul 25, 2023 7:53 PM
Jul 26, 2023 10:43 AM
Oct 2021
SoulessAnime said:
as a manga reader I'll say that by the end of the season it'll be a lot easier know whod win (not that they necessarily fight, but you just haven't seen enough Fukuchi yet, but will see more in this fight)

after the episode 3 of season 5 everyone should agree that fukuchi is gonna fully dominate over chuuya if the fight ever happens. Even if chuuya somehow beat Fukuchi. Don't forget about the time sword. Fukuchi can easily defeat even though in future the one who won should have been Chuuya. It's just a shit argument. Fukuchi will demolish Chuuya
Jul 26, 2023 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
Raade9wjwb said:
SoulessAnime said:

after the episode 3 of season 5 everyone should agree that fukuchi is gonna fully dominate over chuuya if the fight ever happens. Even if chuuya somehow beat Fukuchi. Don't forget about the time sword. Fukuchi can easily defeat even though in future the one who won should have been Chuuya. It's just a shit argument. Fukuchi will demolish Chuuya

yep, wasn't sure when the time/space thing would be shown (it's been a while since I read the manga), but that is exactly the thing I was talking about when I said the winner would be clear by the end of the season😂

Chuuya can overpower almost anyone in the series just by pure strength (except apparently a hoard), but it's hard to overpower a time traveling sword
SoulessAnimeJul 26, 2023 12:26 PM
Sep 25, 2023 7:22 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to SoulessAnime
Raade9wjwb said:
SoulessAnime said:

yep, wasn't sure when the time/space thing would be shown (it's been a while since I read the manga), but that is exactly the thing I was talking about when I said the winner would be clear by the end of the season😂

Chuuya can overpower almost anyone in the series just by pure strength (except apparently a hoard), but it's hard to overpower a time traveling sword
@SoulessAnime Chuya can win if somehow he blizt Fukuchi and he was not able to touch his sword. But once Fukuchitouch his sword its game over for Chuya.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 20, 2023

278 by FinalFlash18 »»
Jun 6, 1:02 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2023

84 by FinalFlash18 »»
Jun 5, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 30, 2023

75 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 31, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

97 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 30, 2:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 5th Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

88 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 30, 1:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.