Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 18, 12:07 PM

Mar 2009
My style not sure what you would call it. Practical ? Worker style ?. Or odd ball style.

I often have a t-shirt with gaming/anime theme. But pants I always use worker pants you know does with several pockets pockets that hangs above the normal pockets where you can put pens or hang a hammer does type of pants you see carpenter, electricians and such use.

And I always use worker shoes that has steel tips on them because they are comfy and so dang I can use them year around sadly they go for 200 bucks but 1 pair can last me 5-6 years.

So my answer is no I never dress nice because it´s not practical nice cloth does only one thing is look expensive and make me feel stupid.
Jun 18, 12:11 PM

May 2018
well I often get compliments on my outfits... so yes? fashion is a little side hobby, and I like both colorful clothes and neutral tones. I don't have one style though.... I can easily switch from 70's grandpa chic to 90's ny rapper to victorian pirate or something
can't yuck my yum

Jun 18, 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, I dress nice. Because appearances are everything.
Jun 18, 4:05 PM

Sep 2017
Couldn't care less about fashion trends, I just dress however I want to or whatever is the most practical

Right now since it's almost summer I'm hanging in my house wearing just a t-shirt, shorts (with underwears ofc) and flip flops

But when I go outside I usually pick the shirt + suspenders combo, it's comfortable and I like this look

Regarding the colours I'm not really interested in bright colours but I wouldn't mind wearing them tbh, if I can get my hands on a nice synthwave tanktop with colours like pink-purple-blue-yellow-orange, I'd love that

In general I just try to associate style with comfort and usefulness whenever I go out
Jun 18, 4:08 PM

May 2023
I used to be real high class and wore lots of blazers/pea coats and shit. But after a while you start to kind of just dislike that pretentious fashion style. At this point i might just order a few hoodies/t-shirts with manga themed hats
>implying we can discuss /a/ Anime & Manga
Jun 18, 5:25 PM

Oct 2022
Nah, I suck at fashion. I give it a try a couple of years ago but failed.

Im more simple: if is fulfills the role of clothes and i ti comfy, then I used it until it is destroyed
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Sep 21

69 by user-vw3f5t »»
41 minutes ago

» Tired of social relationships

EmiliaHoarfrost - Sep 22

29 by user-vw3f5t »»
46 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KiraraFan - May 7

229 by user-vw3f5t »»
49 minutes ago

» About MBTI ミビチアイの事

ISeeLifePeople - Sep 24

9 by user-vw3f5t »»
53 minutes ago

» Why are some users Racist here?

puneetsingh - 6 hours ago

19 by user-vw3f5t »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.