Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 29, 2023 4:40 PM
Jun 2023
At first i thought this anime was good but after I keep watching I realize how bad and stupid the show was and it wasn't stupid in a fun way but in a bad way
Jun 29, 2023 9:28 PM

Apr 2017
I didn't mind watching this. The characters aren't annoying like that dogshit black clover. Plus how can you not like holy pig. The drawing style is a change from everything and I dig it for that. Mindless super op mc animes are okay sometimes. The real world parts are a bit lame. He needs to go full ham over there more.
Jun 30, 2023 2:30 AM
Dec 2021
i'd like a season 2 of this.
Jun 30, 2023 1:25 PM
Jan 2019
The story is ass this anime feel like Naruto filler.
Jul 2, 2023 12:59 PM

Dec 2015
CrymsonAlpha said:
KiliianSleipnir said:
@CrymsonAlpha  your foul language aside, i've watched probably more than 10,000 titles of anime in the past 32 years and i enjoyed this show. how's your experience level, did you pass 1k yourself yet? sure, it isn't a perfect show. but none ever are. the story actually flowed fairly well for a just OK adaptation by the screenwriters. the character designs were quite beautiful, even group/mob scenes were filled with characters that each looked individually created. the fight sequences were well plotted out and executed. the backgrounds and environmental elements were gorgeously detailed and consistent. the cinematography unfortunately took a backseat to the detailing of the characters, actions, animations, and magical effects. the CGA flow from cell animation to computer animation and back again was most definitely above average with very few scenes or frames where the distinction between the two was glaringly obvious. i'm quite certain this was an 8/10 show and if the 1st season had been extended to more than 13 episodes Millepensee would have done a better job with the storylines. 

Sorry looks like the comment i made there was foul. Now to answer your question,yes i myself have seen more than 1k titles myself and saw all of them in corona with 3 years so i believe that all of the details are still fresh. my very first anime which happens to be a isekai (the familiar of zero) has greater storyline, good graphics, action etc than some isekai anime from this gen. i know that the anime you all are talking about has good cgi,character. my problem is not there. it is in its pace. such as i can say about his skills. the skills he possess gets shown like 0.5 sec which is so fast that i had to pause the entire video to watch what skill he even has or got. i get it that the storyline would have been great if he had the needed time but it didn't and we got a raw experience. after that i can tell you about the possible heroin characters with half neurone of a teenager. please explain how a character define something like being rescued from a burning shopping complex and falling from more than 10 floors(don't remember the correct floor amount but any normal human would have died if it was 4 unless he was made of steel) and get away with it by having scold by firefighters as perfectly normal? after that i can say about his play in sports where he literally breaks the entire game. the whole story has many secrets in his background such as about the door to the another world. some will say that the story will improve when it has a second season. in my case the answer is that by the time it releases eminence in shadow 2nd season,sheild hero 3rd season and many more will high rating isekai will dominate the whole genre that many people who are currently telling that they liked the anime will say that it has became boring. i have watched so much isekai with action and great plot that i expect isekai to be as good as i presume. but alas it has degraded over time and now instead of getting more action we are getting more experimental story such as isekai cooking, farming etc. i wouldn't say that it was a worse experience but it wasn't what i wanted from isekai. back then many of the isekai i watched had harem such as another world with my smartphone(i didn't liked it then for the harem but i liked the concept about getting Isekai with smartphone) which have stayed the same with the second season.slime is getting improvement in storyline and i expect it to get even better in 3rd season which i think it will accomplish. but the harem made in this anime is a worse experience because the mc gets nearly all good looking girls/woman in first encounter. i get it that mc is a good looking boy but come on why there isn't any kid who is jealous of him in his new school.as the anime isekai is getting boring for me i have shifted to manga/manhwa.

sorry if i have made you angry with the previous and current comment as English is not my primary language and i am not fluent in it but i hope you get the idea.
not a problem at all with your English, i can understand most of it fairly well. do parse your thoughts out with periods and make shorter sentences. re-read and edit your posts multiple times before you hit that Reply button, it does help.

the problem with your experience is, i'm guessing it is too narrow. taking into account (my estimation) five years spent watching anime, if you watched 5 shows a season live/weekly for 5 years that's only 100 titles, if AND ONLY IF they were 1 season only titles. now if you streamed older anime, those made/broadcast before 2018 i would believe you watched over 1k titles. so i don't seriously doubt your 'level' just you DEPTH! of experience. you mentioned titles that are LESS THAN or AT 10 years old. you did mention Familiar of Zero and that IS an older anime (2006)... so you have at least a tiny bit of experience with the 2 or more decades old shows. if i might make a SUGGESTION! open up the Seasonal Anime Archives here on MAL and go back to the year 1990 Spring season. now, read all those listings for the Seasonal shows (or the continuation ones too) and pick say... 20 shows from that year. just 20. now, on your 'grey website of choice' because no legal streaming service i know of has that old of anime easily found... watch at LEAST the first three episodes of all those 20 shows from 1990. pick ones you think look cool, the synopsis is curious, the genre is your fave, you know the studio, any reason. THAT experience will give you a TASTE of where I got STARTED with anime. 

this show here? light-years ahead of ROBOTECH and other anime i remember from 1990-2000, and ROBOTECH was my first anime ever and i've even collected it in its entirety on DVD. in every way this show was head and shoulders above lots of the shows of that decade, even the supposedly weak storytelling. now i do agree, and i've posted it elsewhere outside of MAL: the mall fire, the fight at his school, the sports day, and the bear wrestling, all of those were some damn crazy and ridiculous plots. they most definitely could have been written better. his 'hiding skill' Oneness would have HIDDEN him easily and he could have done ALL those 'events' except for the sports day, much more subtly. but that is not what the source author wrote and that's what the studio had to work with... or violate their contracts... or get permission to make MAJOR changes in the storylines. then the source readers would be upset that 'the adaptation changed things!' and we ALL KNOW HOW GRUMPY SOURCE PURISTS ARE when anime studios go 'all anime original' with shows, right? 

this show, i think, had a problem with what i personally call 'adaptation-itis'. kinda like appendicitis... but less deadly. the studio did what they could with what the source material had to offer... i've watched this author's other show 'Fruit of Evolution'... both seasons... and THOSE two seasons were VERY weak when it came to storylines, even for a comedy anime, especially in the 2nd season. so, if the source author is a talentless hack merely pandering to the target audiences... what can the screenwriters at the anime studios do? then there is the 13 episode limit. that just constrains the screenwriters and anime directors even more tightly. if there is zero chance of a season 2 for this franchise? that makes this one season merely a 'promotion' or what i call a 'pump and dump anime' created to make profits for the studio, increase the sales of the source materials, increase the profits for the source publishers, make money for the anime's production committee, and give the source author more cash for his PERHAPS mediocre efforts at writing. 
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jul 26, 2023 12:31 AM
Jun 2021
I hope we get an announcement sometime in 2024. I loved this series and I was really hoping to see more characters that the MC trust from each side possibly learn more about the other world that they’re connected to via the door. Ima just have to check out the source material.
Jul 26, 2023 4:29 AM

Nov 2016
Hope it gets another season because there were too many stuffs and they put it only to 13 episodes (his original world school life/model life and also isekai life) so it definitely needs another season and finally anime where there are no screaming lolies but normal female characters. Plot is pretty interesting and relaxing.

Someone mentioned "rate it after you watch 1100 animes" why would anyone need to watch that much to rate single anime lol ? I have 726 entries and my taste/rate didn't change for my previous animes (maybe the only that changed is I can't withstand forced comedies and lolies but its not problem of this anime). I find this anime pretty good and gate it 9/10 the only bad was that it needs more episodes because there was no time to develop both original and isekai world.
hiraishinxJul 26, 2023 4:33 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

9 by Brucef122 »»
May 26, 9:17 AM

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.