Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2023 5:43 AM

Sep 2016
Poor Kanata, he keeps seeing death and killing and Saber is just like "Grow up." XD
May 10, 8:15 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Selleri_UmU
Poor Kanata, he keeps seeing death and killing and Saber is just like "Grow up." XD
@Selleri_UmU
In frankness in "survival of the fittest", people sometimes expect to "learn and adapt" as quickly as possible, so the "grow up" coaching is reasonable. I admit, using Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 as an example, I HATE people who love to hypocritically preach "only barbarians engage in violence and True humans should Only resolve things peacefully" type of thinking; that is just the lazy thinking pattern of a person who refuse to adapt and die a short lifespan for being a burden, especially when the situation "to talk things peacefully" is no longer an option in cases like Terrorist Attack situations or even war. Even in the real world, with active wars and terrorism, I like to see "peace loving" people preach their way for survival.

Anyway, I know it is unlikely, but from a World War II perspective, it would have been interesting to think the reason why Japan didn't surrender during WWII was because they had weaponized Heroic Spirits and the main reason United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was because Oda Nobunaga was there. I had always wondered if Nuclear Weapons can harm Servants.
greed2May 10, 8:25 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Poll about most popular spoiler theory

BrotherCoa - Jan 16

1 by No1_LoliLover »»
Jan 16, 1:42 AM

» How many chapters and release schedule?

KingSlowDown - Sep 13, 2023

3 by Oskaroo »»
Sep 13, 2023 6:27 AM

» [Fate type Redline] {chapters 1 to 6} (Discussion)

HenTie96 - Aug 14, 2020

7 by greed2 »»
Jun 28, 2023 8:36 AM

Poll: » Teito Seihai Kitan: Fate/type Redline Chapter 16 Discussion

Selleri_UmU - May 26, 2023

1 by thuanhvu012 »»
May 26, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Teito Seihai Kitan: Fate/type Redline Chapter 14 Discussion

Karva1 - Dec 31, 2021

4 by Karva1 »»
Mar 29, 2023 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.