Forum Settings
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Dai 3-bu - Ryouchi ni Hon wo Hirogeyou! Chapter 16 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2023 1:05 AM

Sep 2008
AH MY KOKORO0, fuck, this part hits hard very fast, sure the bit about the head priest was funny, but looking at those panes of Turi and Myne speaking at last since Myne's "death"  and that "this is a technique from my deceased sister " something broke inside of me, part 1 was enjoyable, part 2 became intense, and at the end of part 2 things escalated quickly, but part 3 really hammers everything Myne's feels and does for the sake of her family and her love of goods, truly an excellent story

Tuli    TT w TT
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Dai 3-bu - Ryouchi ni Hon wo Hirogeyou! Chapter 39 Discussion

Fenekin - Sep 15, 2023

0 by Fenekin »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:47 AM

» Vol 3 Ch 18

RachelPanda - Jul 12, 2023

0 by RachelPanda »»
Jul 12, 2023 1:42 AM

» Part 3?

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jan 31, 2021

1 by Hurwitz »»
Feb 1, 2021 4:46 AM

» Honzuki no Gekokujou Manga vs LN

mneav3 - Jun 28, 2020

7 by issen-ken-taka »»
Dec 10, 2020 4:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.