Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2022 7:45 AM

Feb 2021
Both series are related to cosplay, and both are a bit lewd, also the starting of the story might turn people away from the series(though it gets better). What do you guys think?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 9, 2022 8:01 AM

Sep 2020
I think it will be treated the same depending on the male character's personality. There will undoubtedly be a part of the anime community that will dismiss it as waifu bait and there would be a part of the anime community that will enjoy it. Also, the studio will decide if it will be as well-received as MDUD.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Dec 9, 2022 8:15 AM

Jul 2015
I think it's more similar to Konobi, in which MC only cared about 2D waifus.

Dec 9, 2022 4:01 PM
Jul 2014
I do hope this actually gets an uncensored version. Cause I just know they will air a censored version on TV.

Though it’s a been a while since I thought about this getting an anime, I’ve been getting the feeling that they will try to go the My Dress Up Darling route, and just cover the nips when the ecchi scenes come and then they just leave it at that, and not change anything for the BDs
Dec 9, 2022 4:14 PM
Apr 2021
The only difference is that this one is a harem and My Dress Up Darling is not.
Dec 9, 2022 7:14 PM

Aug 2020
yo anyone here from my Homie Damian?
Dec 9, 2022 10:40 PM
Jan 2021
Story is not as good imo, but the fanservice is top tier. The girl’s designs are also really good. MC is not a complete virgin. He’s acts…reasonable?
Dec 9, 2022 10:43 PM
Jan 2021
Unleashed_SM said:
I do hope this actually gets an uncensored version. Cause I just know they will air a censored version on TV.

Though it’s a been a while since I thought about this getting an anime, I’ve been getting the feeling that they will try to go the My Dress Up Darling route, and just cover the nips when the ecchi scenes come and then they just leave it at that, and not change anything for the BDs

That’d be really dumb. I can understand why they censored in Dress Up Darling—there’s like 2 different scenes in the entire manga with any nipples at this point. There’s no reason to get a more mature rating just to show off 2 seconds of nipples. But for this show, people will definitely be pissed if they censor (including myself).
Dec 11, 2022 1:16 AM
Jan 2016
As a manga reader It's pretty good and over the top with some great emotional moments.

plus the MC's personality is pretty fun although his backstory is pretty depressing.

but in my personal opinion my dress up darling is better in terms of plot and character development, keep in mind this is only my personal opinion.
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Dec 11, 2022 11:32 AM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread locked for being a random X vs Y thread.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, etc.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» New character visual and character PV; will be 2 consecutive cours

ARK-13 - Apr 25

6 by Rayane-47 »»
May 13, 5:44 PM

» New visual and release date

Dbagas8 - May 10

8 by casilo »»
May 12, 6:55 AM

» New KV, starts from 5th July

ARK-13 - May 10

0 by ARK-13 »»
May 10, 2:00 AM

» I think it will be get censored as well.

kratos960203 - Apr 1

11 by AnimeRacoon »»
Apr 3, 10:21 AM

» New character PV

ARK-13 - Feb 16

2 by Rayane-47 »»
Feb 19, 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.