Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2022 6:50 PM

Jul 2017
yet another smut that manages to ruin what it has going for it with some absolute stupidity lmao. Goddamn the FL during that love-rival stuff was just plain annoying. Countless times she professes how much she loves Rei yet somehow can't muster a simple rejection to the guy who confesses to her? On top of that in typical fashion it tries to play the ML as being more in the wrong lol, I mean sure it's not like he didn't do some stupid shit but this entire thing started just because FL never once told him about the dude after his confession. Plus she literally tells him afterward to be more open about things but doesn't bring up the confession/accidental kiss until he mentions it lmaoooooo

but otherwise, this was actually quite good. Apart from the typical smut start for the most part this was pretty wholesome and the couple I have to admit were pretty cute. Shame about the bit above though, it may be insignificant in the grand scheme of things but still frustrating to see. Reminds me of that police smut which also has a similar situation

could've been an easy 8-9 / 10 but that bit just makes it more of a 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.