Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2022 4:50 PM
Jul 2022
Also, will this cover everything in the game?
Nov 2, 2022 4:58 PM
Sep 2021
if you didn't like the story tho
Nov 2, 2022 4:58 PM

Sep 2020
better play the game, the story will be a bit different cause actually Yoko Taro didn't want it to adapt into anime.
Every living being is a slave to something.
Askeladd, Vinland Saga.
Nov 2, 2022 5:07 PM

Sep 2020
FilthyGOD said:

source of the screenshot
AlAenslandNov 2, 2022 5:13 PM
Askeladd, Vinland Saga.
Nov 2, 2022 6:14 PM
Apr 2022
If you hated the game you probably won’t enjoy this.
Nov 2, 2022 6:22 PM

Jan 2022
They're gonna change the plot up a little bit form the game according to the press conference.

If you at least didn't like the game's story I can't imagine why you would enjoy the Anime tho. Hard for us to also say given that it isn't even out yet.
-insert NGE meme here-
Nov 2, 2022 11:39 PM
May 2016
i guess it's like watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners even tho' the game has his many bugs, i want to play it ASAP 🔥
Uiruson
Nov 3, 2022 3:25 AM
Jul 2022
Ahmed_Alkautsar said:
better play the game, the story will be a bit different cause actually Yoko Taro didn't want it to adapt into anime.
The thing is that I played the game and even got the true ending, but I didn't liked it.
Ahmed_Alkautsar said:
FilthyGOD said:

source of the screenshot
I guess I'll give it a try then.
Nov 3, 2022 3:35 AM

Sep 2020
Prince_Langa said:
i guess it's like watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners even tho' the game has his many bugs, i want to play it ASAP 🔥

nah it's different than Cyberpunk.
Askeladd, Vinland Saga.
Nov 3, 2022 3:07 PM
Jan 2021
nope, sorry. you're not allowed. only game fans are allowed to like it, sorry.
Nov 4, 2022 12:20 AM
Oct 2021
ptero93 said:
nope, sorry. you're not allowed. only game fans are allowed to like it, sorry.

yeah this dude doesn't know how it works💀
Nov 8, 2022 4:37 AM
Jan 2021
if you hated game, you are maybe Stupid or a 12 years old fn kid
Nov 19, 2022 4:44 PM
Mad scientist

Aug 2020
I have never heard anyone who didn't like the game. With that said, if you didn't like the story in the game (if you played through all of it) you probably won't like this
Nov 24, 2022 9:58 PM
Aug 2021
Give me a brief plot, what game is it about? i don't play it but kinda interesting, i mean the design is fine because it's A-1
Nov 25, 2022 12:16 AM

Feb 2021
lilyxxwise said:
Give me a brief plot, what game is it about? i don't play it but kinda interesting, i mean the design is fine because it's A-1

Nier: Automata shares the post-apocalyptic setting of Nier, taking place thousands of years after the original game's events. The universe of Nier takes place in an alternate timeline within the Drakengard series. While carrying over the Drakengard tradition of a dark atmosphere and branching storylines, no direct narrative connection is shared between Nier: Automata and the rest of the series. Set in the year 11945 AD, the story revolves around a proxy war between the human-made androids and the machine army of invaders from another world. Lacking both emotions and true names, androids have particular attitudes that distinguish them from their fellows. The "YoRHa" android forces are commanded from the Bunker, a reconnaissance base in orbit above Earth. They fight alongside the pre-YoRHa androids on Earth (known as the Resistance) to drive back the Machines.

The initial protagonist is 2B (short for "YoRHa No. 2 Type B"), a YoRHa combat android whose main traits are her calm and composure. 2B is accompanied by 9S (short for YoRHa No.9 Type S), a male "scanner" android who displays more emotion than the other YoRHa units. Eventually another playable character is introduced: "A2", an obsolete attack android with a taciturn personality who often chooses to act alone. The androids are supported by Pod 042 and Pod 153, floating box-like robots that act as ranged weapons. The primary antagonists of the game are Adam and Eve, twin controllers of the Machine Network; and the Red Girls, a construct within the Machine Network. Other characters include the YoRHa's top officer, "Commander"; the resistance leader, Anemone; Pascal, a machine who dislikes conflict and wishes for peace; Devola and Popola, androids who aid the resistance and are of the same model as a similar pair from Nier; and the original Nier character Emil, who has lost his memories in the intervening years after the original game.
Dec 11, 2022 2:10 AM

Nov 2013
What a silly question, the anime isn't out yet, how are randos online suppose to tell you if it's enjoyable even if you didn't enjoy the game. We have no idea how similar or different it'll be yet.
LOL, your opinion is wrong!
Dec 17, 2022 9:40 PM

Mar 2018
I know different people have differing opinions and no opinion is wrong, but I can't help but say that you are wrong if you didn't like the game.
Dec 20, 2022 1:23 AM

Feb 2010
-Filtodein- said:
The thing is that I played the game and even got the true ending, but I didn't liked it.

To get to the true ending, you have to play multiple times to uncover more and more secrets and unravel the full story. This topic is bait... If you really didn't like the game, you'd never have the patience to go through eveything to get to the true ending. Just don't watch this anime. Do something else you enjoy.
Dec 20, 2022 2:08 AM
Jul 2022
PCS1881 said:
-Filtodein- said:

To get to the true ending, you have to play multiple times to uncover more and more secrets and unravel the full story. This topic is bait... If you really didn't like the game, you'd never have the patience to go through eveything to get to the true ending. Just don't watch this anime. Do something else you enjoy.
I destroyed all the credits and died 3-4 times. I chosed to erase my save file, I don't remember more.
Don't say I'm lying, you don't know me.
Dec 20, 2022 4:20 AM

Feb 2010
-Filtodein- said:
PCS1881 said:

I destroyed all the credits and died 3-4 times. I chosed to erase my save file, I don't remember more.

As suspected, you're baiting for reactions to you saying "didn't like the game". Not falling for that. Just don't watch this upcoming anime.
Dec 20, 2022 4:29 AM
Jul 2022
PCS1881 said:
-Filtodein- said:

As suspected, you're baiting for reactions to you saying "didn't like the game". Not falling for that. Just don't watch this upcoming anime.
I played and completed the game, and didn't like it. If you wonder why I played it till the end, it's because I paid for it. I sold it
Dec 20, 2022 4:33 AM

Aug 2018
probably not, because you don't like the game
Dec 20, 2022 4:36 AM
Jul 2022
ambza said:
probably not, because you don't like the game
Didn't Yoko Taro said this will be different?
Dec 22, 2022 6:56 AM

Feb 2010
-Filtodein- said:
PCS1881 said:

I played and completed the game, and didn't like it. If you wonder why I played it till the end, it's because I paid for it. I sold it
No, I wonder why you ask people if you can like this anime if you didn't like the game even though no one has seen it yet and that you also know Yoko Taro specifically said this would be different from the game... So it's simple, you didn't like the game so you probably won't like the anime, hence don't watch it.
Dec 22, 2022 8:01 AM
Jul 2022
PCS1881 said:
-Filtodein- said:
No, I wonder why you ask people if you can like this anime if you didn't like the game even though no one has seen it yet and that you also know Yoko Taro specifically said this would be different from the game... So it's simple, you didn't like the game so you probably won't like the anime, hence don't watch it.
I thought there would be more info about the anime, and I thought the anime might be an alternative route to the game. This will be my last reply to you on this topic.
Dec 22, 2022 4:47 PM

Apr 2022
that depends if u liked the story or not if u didnt idk why you would even bother with this in the first place considering most video games adaptation are not too good so i don't think it will help u dislike the game less
Dec 26, 2022 6:06 PM
Nov 2018
Whether this is a bait or not, you already have the answer to your own question. You didn't like the game. You didn't like the source material; therefore, you won't like the anime. 

More topics from this board

» Why It got hate?

Otaku_guru - Mar 5

21 by Kristiwazhere »»
Yesterday, 2:08 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

149 by Seygneur »»
May 27, 11:32 AM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Embient - Jul 23, 2023

112 by SettyLove »»
May 16, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Are you an Anime-only or Player of the game?

Rob7 - Apr 27

16 by Kirito_Sama_ »»
May 4, 1:10 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

105 by Rob7 »»
Apr 26, 9:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.