Forum Settings
Forums

Henkyougurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni Naru Chapter 22 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2022 7:21 AM

Sep 2010
So she not reincarnated but have the memories of Alice.

The crest is it a fan club or someone pretending to be him?

We may know in the next chapter of Henkyougurashi No Maou…
Aug 10, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2022
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
So she not reincarnated but have the memories of Alice.

The crest is it a fan club or someone pretending to be him?

We may know in the next chapter of Henkyougurashi No Maou…
I think Alice is reincarnated and like Yukki she didn't regain her memories until she was older (around 10 I would say). However unlike Yukki (Who knew right away that they were the memories of his past life) when she regained her memories she thought that they were just a dream (most likely because of the stress (princesses are constantly stressed out by their families and more so for Iris because she is a daughter of a concubine and not one of a direct line (note: if Iris was born into a barons' family she would have had the same family standing as Yukki)). Something that she thought her mind made up while she slept in order to cope with reality). One other thing I would like to point out is that Iris lived in the capitol near the Magic Guild and remember how Keckel treated Yukki I would imagine that is how Iris is treated in the castle by family members (probably not the staff because most royals would hold the power to execute those who would look down on them or criticize them. I will also note that we haven't met the royal family yet so it would be presumptuous for me to dictate how Iris is treated by her father (the king) I would hope it is similar to how Yukkis father treats him.).
BishopMEAug 10, 2023 9:09 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henkyougurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni Naru Chapter 34 Discussion

HailBritannia_ - Nov 5, 2023

0 by HailBritannia_ »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:30 AM

Poll: » Henkyougurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni Naru Chapter 23 Discussion

nferocious76 - Mar 26, 2023

0 by nferocious76 »»
Mar 26, 2023 10:40 PM

Poll: » Henkyougurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni Naru Chapter 17 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 14, 2022

1 by Kojiro_S »»
Sep 14, 2022 3:37 PM

Poll: » Henkyougurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni Naru Chapter 9 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Jun 26, 2021

2 by Blazefire258 »»
Jul 5, 2021 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.