Forum Settings
Forums
Gahi-chan!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2022 2:51 AM

Dec 2009
Interesting concept of a monster girl... A youkai Gahi who lives through eating drawings, and barfing out skin-suits of the drawing, with our female protagonist who happens to solely love the drawings of the male protagonist who's an unsuccessful Mangaka.

There's a very small hint of intrigue from the erotica of the monster being naked with huge boobs, simply for arousal-
but as a fan of Chirotata's Mimic Girl, there's no charm in Gahi-chan at all like Mimic Girl had.

It's nice for Chirotata to have his first serialized manga,
but what I loved about Mimic Girl was the contrast of the morphing monster girl (posing as a maid) looking terrifying on the inside as she deforms into her original form while attempting to keep herself safe from the public-
Yet being incredibly adorable in personality out of love for her master as her embarassed emotions caused her concentration to falter in keeping her human form. Their relationship was very endearing as well.
There's a strong captivation for me in stories that have the parallel of fear and love simultaneously like Mimic Girl has.

... In this case, this first chapter gives the impression of a cliche idiotic boring ecchi manga.
While the skin-suit itself isn't very appealing or entertaining as a transformation process compared to a mimic monster morphing.
Many skin-suit hentai or horror stories are fairly good and entertaining, but I don't like this introduction so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gahi-chan! Chapter 8 Discussion

waalex11 - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Pilin_Carnei »»
May 20, 2023 1:36 PM

Poll: » Gahi-chan! Chapter 2 Discussion

waalex11 - Oct 11, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Oct 11, 2022 3:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.