Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2022 8:46 PM
Jul 2018
The end of the story has come! It was a good read, it honestly was! Thank you so much author and artist for making this series come alive.

We can see the characters continuing on with their lives, I hope they meet again somewhere in the future. I wonder how Makoto will be living then? I wonder too about the other characters. Also, Makoto looks so mature now and more manly.
Oct 21, 2022 3:26 AM

Oct 2014
Wow, i'll be honest, I didn't have high expectations for this manga but it was surprisingly a really enjoyable read. Really liked that the author didn't shy away from using depressing and darker themes. The art was also god tier (chapter 47 holy shiiit). Unfortunately it felt like it ended a bit too abruptly but I guess the author explained why.

Will definitely be following pom's future works!

Mar 16, 2023 2:01 AM
Dec 2022
I really like this manga because of character , story, unique style to serve story and art too.
Mar 27, 2023 5:15 AM

Jan 2021
So, this is the end. I came to this story without having high expectations but who would have thought that I would truly enjoyed reading it.

I feel like it's not the type of "happy" ending that I really like but I also realize that it's the best ending for all of them, and I'm quite satisfied with that. I hope they all can achieve their dreams and meet again sometimes, at the right time, maybe when Saki is preparing for her entrance exams while Makoto and Ryuji are enjoying college~

Makoto at the end looked much more mature, more manly and of course had a happier aura and expression on his face ♡

Oh, are Saki and Makoto really going out (dating) ? Or did I misunderstand (?)

I'm glad I finished this manga before the anime airs in the future:")
I really really wish happiness for all of them!

Oct 23, 2023 8:08 PM
Dec 2022
pretty good. i wasn't too engaged with the ending tbh
Mar 17, 3:23 AM
Dec 2019
tbh i didnt really understand it

are makoto and aoi dating? whats going on?
i understand that its a "happy ending" but it just feels kinda abrupt and unclear imo
and how is this happy for shisho? he doesn't really get proper closure with anything and hes just left alone with aoi leaving and makoto falling (?) for aoi and leaving shisho as some kind of weird third wheel
Apr 22, 4:33 AM
Mar 2024
Ended beautifully and on a high note. Almost shed a few tears which I rarely do for stories because I know it's meant to be tearjerking, but damn dude.

More topics from this board

» Senpai wa Otokonoko Chapter 101 Discussion

zkl_ - Dec 30, 2023

1 by YohaNico »»
Dec 31, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Chapter 73 Discussion

removed-user - May 30, 2022

1 by Ri-KoRin »»
Jun 1, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Chapter 36 Discussion

removed-user - May 11, 2022

1 by Ri-KoRin »»
May 24, 2023 12:58 AM

» Anime adaptation announced.

Ace_Entertainers - Mar 24, 2023

6 by Desaturate »»
Apr 12, 2023 8:02 AM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Chapter 98 Discussion

Phloup - Aug 8, 2022

3 by hanakocheeks »»
Mar 27, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.