Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2022 7:07 AM
Jul 2020
At which point of the story did you realize that they were all representations of a possible future for Nanoka?

Personally, I realized it when Skank-san (or Abazure-san) said her name, then I understood. What about you?
Sep 18, 2022 4:49 PM
Jan 2012
I was super wary of something with it's high score and knew something would be different about it, so I immediately clued in when Minami started telling her to cherish her parents and to apologize and make up. It made a lot of sense why her three friends were all different age ranges.
Nov 11, 2022 8:26 AM
Apr 2021
For me, i started suspecting around when nanoka started calling minami by that name and minami was confused.
Nov 20, 2022 10:32 AM

Oct 2008
Read it today, straight away knew after Minami's shocked reaction to telling her about her parents. My reaction went from

to

within like half a second.
Nov 26, 2022 3:16 PM
Jul 2014
When Minami told her to cherish her parents and then disappeared, I realized that was an alternate future version of herself, but it wasn’t until Abazure-san told her about her past that I realized that all the girls are her at different stages.
Jan 13, 2023 1:29 AM
Jun 2020
Yadava98 said:
At which point of the story did you realize that they were all representations of a possible future for Nanoka?

Personally, I realized it when Skank-san (or Abazure-san) said her name, then I understood. What about you?

yeah it was same for me.
Feb 23, 2023 3:44 AM

Dec 2009
I wish I remembered, even though I've just read this three times now. 
... For some reason, if I remember correctly, I feel like I was surprised at the moment of Skank realizing who Nanoka was, as if I didn't realize Skank was Nanoka as well,
but I definitely realized who Minami was when she warned Nanoka. That much should be obvious for everyone. 
I think I must have realized who Obaachan as well after Skank learned who Nanoka was. 

I could be wrong, maybe I realized everything since Minami but was uncertain during the long process of reading the rest. I don't know... 
Maybe Skank realizing who Nanoka is is such a powerful scene that is my favorite, that I'm attaching that to false memory, but I'd bet knowing me, theorizing throughout, I only realized Minami first and Skank later after she learned herself. 
Jun 15, 2023 12:14 PM
Jul 2019
Yadava98 said:

i had my suspicion since when nanoka was fighting with her parents and "minori-san" gets so overworked about it. i believe i realized it when nanoka first found the "live me" painting.
Nov 9, 2023 11:11 AM

Jul 2021
not until abazure vaished and granny was about to die. i'm actually kinda relieved that i didn't guess it too quickly. it came to me at the perfect timing which made the whole impact greater.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 29, 4:52 PM

Oct 2018
Almost right away with Minami-san, and the fact there was a "Supernatural" tag.
Apr 19, 2:21 PM
May 2016
Thought about it after reading the synopsis and was sure of it by the end of chapter 1. I found it way too strange that we were presented by four female characters at the various times of one's life (child, teenager, adult, older woman). Also the fact that none of those characters aside from the child were named had me like 'Yeah, that's it'.
It got me quite anxious about how the story was going to develop seeing that the others versions of her faced quite some hardship. The absence of the 'tragedy' tag gave me hope though.

Still a good read even if you guess the twist from the get go or if you were spoiled.
PraiseTheCoffeeApr 19, 2:30 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita Chapter 12 Discussion

Major_Gilbert - Sep 3, 2018

22 by H_Erifu »»
Jan 3, 12:14 PM

» Will this get a movie adaptation ?

Drakengard1 - Aug 20, 2021

8 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Nov 9, 2023 11:12 AM

Poll: » Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita Chapter 5 Discussion

vF_Wackiier - Jun 5, 2022

2 by SamuraiNinja1 »»
Feb 11, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita Chapter 11 Discussion

krejola - Jul 26, 2022

0 by krejola »»
Jul 26, 2022 1:30 PM

Poll: » Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita Chapter 10 Discussion

vF_Wackiier - Jun 22, 2022

1 by krejola »»
Jul 26, 2022 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.