Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 30, 2023 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
It would be nice to have Big Mom's ability in real life. I can have as many companions as I want with ease. lol
I'm curious to see what that thundercloud waifu looks like.
An awesome counterattack by Luffy! Hopefully, that dealt real damage to Kaido on the scale of Oden's attack.
Feb 12, 2023 10:05 PM

Feb 2021
Finally, Luffy figure it out! Can't wait to see who won the battle :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 19, 2023 11:15 PM
May 2012
Luffy knocking Kaido was one of the best moments I've seen in One Piece.
Apr 8, 2023 5:53 AM
Jul 2015
Best animation I have ever seen in One Piece
May 1, 2023 4:01 AM

Mar 2020
Would you look at that, Killer had a nohomo bro moment with Kidd
Looks like Hawkins decided to wake up too
And that OST that played during Luffy's flashback...
I thought it was going to be used for something else
But still very epic use of it here
And the OST after that contained a motiff for We Go (OP15) too, loved that! Such motiffs should more often be used
The entire last 5 minutes of this episode were peak Roof Piece
May 8, 2023 10:29 AM

Aug 2021
ah the 1010 adaptation was perfect!!!!!!
King vibes from Luffy throughout the ep!!!
Jun 26, 2023 10:10 AM
Jun 2015
That animation at the end along with the music from We Are got me hype!
Jul 16, 2023 4:07 AM
Aug 2021
So Big Mum got a power-up, it's a good thing she hasn't randomly gotten a hunger pang😂😂. Luffy absolutely bossed up, bro was hitting Kaido's spirit./essence and was sending him flying around like a ragdoll. I still find it funny how Luffy just assumed the role of captain in this entire situation.
Jul 18, 2023 12:50 PM
May 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jul 21, 2023 2:19 PM
May 2020
another majestically orchastrated episode, luffy bloomed from the seeds of his potenial quite literally
Jul 21, 2023 9:10 PM

Mar 2016
PEAK PIECE

The time has come, under the fiercest heat of battle, the most painful moments of desperation, at that moment is when haki blooms to its maximum potential...

Luffy has been beaten down flat out twice now in this rooftop battle, so far he needed Zoro, Law, Kid, and Killer to watch out for him to fend off Big Mom's attacks and Kaido's surprise attacks. However no more... Big Mom is out of the picture with her rampaging won below, and so are Zoro and subsequently Law... Fear now for a realization has come to Luffy's mind now. An extension of haoshoku haki, one that only real conquerors could ever notice, let alone utilize for oneself. The utilization of haoshoku haki by infusing it within one's limbs in anticipation of an attack, ADVANCED CONQUEROR'S HAKI!!! Very similar in effect to ryuo or advanced armament haki, but to an extent far beyond what advanced armament is capable of! This is the power that is bestowed upon those with the desire to go beyond the realm of mena and achieve the ranks of legends!!! Time for another round of battle, this time 1vs1!

I absolutely love to finally see Luffy awakening his advanced conqueror's haki. It's something that the anime has depicted for so long yet only truly explains how it works now. This is one of the highest highlights in the manga, and so is in the anime, and oh boy did Toei give it some justice, they went completely insane with the level of visual effects and rapid animation when visualizing Luffy's use of this newfound ability of his. So much so that I'd say it's too much, seriously. The amount of yellow glow is lighting up the entirety of my vision lol. 
On another note, the selection of OSTs is utterly perfect. There are some notably beloved OSTs being used such as Overtaken and We Go but man, not only the selection but the timing of the OSTs fits excellently within what is going on on the scene. The new OST is one such example being used literally just as Luffy is beginning to awaken the new ability, but especially when Luffy tell Law and Zoro to go downstair as he swore to beat Kaido's ass for real on his won at the end fo the ep. Absolutely fucking EPIC.
Aug 7, 2023 5:32 AM
Aug 2023
I waited over a year to see the chapter 1010 transposed in episode and when I saw it I was literally speechless by how I hated it and I find it really horrible.
Sep 2, 2023 7:55 AM
Sep 2023
Top 10 best ep of op^
Sep 2, 2023 7:56 AM
Sep 2023
Top 10 best ep of op^
Sep 6, 2023 8:14 AM
Apr 2020
sheeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhh
Oct 2, 2023 6:30 AM
Aug 2021
Luffy Punches Kaido so Hard the opening music "We are" starts playing !!!
The Director of this episodes Needs to be aplauded by the entire anime community. What a Visual Masterpiece !!!
And to think that this a WEEKLY Anime. This does not have the time like jujustu kaisen or demonslayer to animate 12 episodes every 2 years. These come out every sunday with a few breaks now and then.
Kudos to the staff of Toei Animation One Piece
Oct 2, 2023 6:35 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Dario333
I am disappointed by animation to many extra effects and stalling scenes. I want back whole cake or dresrosa animation. I dont remember when i was hyped for fight while watching. Last episode with zoro slashing kaido was longer then manga but just awfoul to watch. Where is my hype like pica vs zoro or luffy vs doflamingo. I guess it was good decision to read manga. Cant believe how many people like the animation when you cant see nothing and to "Slow" fight scene. Kaido looked like he was in some yellow space with flowers pattern but not getting punched. If sombody whatched that scene and did not know one piece they would believe kaido was traveling through dimension not getting punched. I am so sad how they ruined the animation. Seven deadly sins last 2 season have bad animation and it is the same with one piece the only diffrence one piece has more vibrant collors and awfoul add extra effects.
@Dario333 You don't deserve such animation. Its better to stick to reading the manga for people like you. The amount of people that would have read your comment and face palmed themselves would be alot of people.
Oct 2, 2023 6:36 AM
Aug 2021
Luffy Punches Kaido so Hard the opening music "We are" starts playing !!!
The Director of this episodes Needs to be aplauded by the entire anime community. What a Visual Masterpiece !!!
And to think that this a WEEKLY Anime. This does not have the time like jujustu kaisen or demonslayer to animate 12 episodes every 2 years. These come out every sunday with a few breaks now and then.
Kudos to the staff of Toei Animation One Piece
Jan 2, 1:24 PM

Nov 2022
this episode is fire
Jan 2, 1:25 PM

Nov 2022
this episode is fire
Jan 24, 3:58 AM
Jan 2020
That fight scene with Luffy and Kaido was just Wow! 🤩
Jan 26, 1:42 PM
Mar 2013
That was amazing, more action then words and I am all for it.
Jan 28, 11:08 AM

May 2015
They hyped up the explanation behind the attack as if it was rocket science when it's basically the "Ko" technique from HxH...
Jan 31, 11:27 PM

May 2018
Reply to El-Melloi
They hyped up the explanation behind the attack as if it was rocket science when it's basically the "Ko" technique from HxH...
@El-Melloi wait I was literally thinking the same exact thing lmao
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Feb 22, 3:07 AM

Jan 2017
Gooooooooo Luffy!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1106 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 3 minutes ago

0 by IzanaSolos »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

59 by MegamiRem »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1104 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 11

56 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1103 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 4

47 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

51 by MegamiRem »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.