Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 21, 2022 7:25 AM
Aug 2020
It just has a huge amount of plot holes and lazy writing. Some people also find the characters annoying
Jul 21, 2022 7:50 AM

Feb 2020
XxD8M0N_S1AY8RxX said:
I'm just can't understand how someone could hate this series. Is there something I'm missing.

Well, it's just a matter of different opinions. It honestly doesn't take much more explaining than that. I have animes I love but I don't understand why people dislike it, but that's still just my perspective - I try to remember people just have different views on things. Even if someone hates it, they usually don't have ill intent, don't worry.
Jul 21, 2022 9:25 AM
Apr 2022
its normfag trash
Jul 21, 2022 9:43 AM

Sep 2020
I was going to put my opinion, however, this image summarizes it very well.

Jul 21, 2022 10:32 AM

Oct 2020
I gave it my 2 episode test and dropped it. I gave Jujutsu Kaisen the same treatment... I might be getting old, but they're just too Shonen for me. The show honestly had an Inuyasha appeal at first, then the appeal dropped when the MC has a smell powers of a dog for no apparent reason and his sister, unlike Inuyasha, is relegated to a plot device that can't make an argument as a character because she's now bestial and can't speak, meaning everything we learn about her character is through the eyes of others. The show just seems to be missing the "common Joe" factor that makes you root for the characters because you can relate to them. It felt like the show tried to do this but failed (Maybe if it tried to do the opposite, like in comedy anime, it would have won me over). Animation does little for me when it comes to anime. It's Characters > Plot > Animation > Sound.

Again, this is a VERY subjective opinion. I saw 7 Seeds and Brynhildre in Darkness in the same time frame, and I couldn't put those two down, so that should tell you my anime tastes.
Jul 21, 2022 11:13 AM
Sep 2021
I mean, I think it’s good, but that’s about it. It has excellent animation and music. I really like Tanjiro and how he’s been developing lately in the anime. The plot may repeat itself but I never felt like it was repetitive. I actually really like it, and I think everyone can agree that even if it’s not their thing it’s still really solid. I think the issue lies in that it’s ‘just’ solid. That while it may be a pretty good show it’s not the greatest thing ever made, as it’s levels of popularity make it out to be. So people end up being disappointed by it.

For me, my main issue is that (with the exception of Tanjiro’s arc) nothing’s really resonated with me in a major way. To be fair though we only have 2 seasons, and my opinion could change very soon. For now though it’s just a show that’s really good, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with enjoying shows like that. (Especially not enough for people to rip on its fans for enjoying “inferior MID anime”)

I don’t know if this answered your question very well, but I hope it helps somehow. The only thing I can say is that different people enjoy different things, and that that’s what makes discussion so interesting.
Jul 21, 2022 2:27 PM
May 2021
XxD8M0N_S1AY8RxX said:
I'm just can't understand how someone could hate this series. Is there something I'm missing.

Average and basic story, average character, disappointing ending, very overrated, tho it’s not bad it’s a solid 6.5/10
Jul 21, 2022 3:34 PM

Jan 2010
XxD8M0N_S1AY8RxX said:
RioFS said:
Maybe read the reviews for a different opinion? That will help you find it.
I know but all those people just seemed like haters without reasons

Haters going to hate no matter what. I mean there are people out there that hate Attack on Titan despite how innovative the plot/storyline is.
Jul 21, 2022 6:02 PM

Jul 2020
someday when you grow up, you'll realize making cringe demon slayer thread is one of your youthful mistakes
Jul 21, 2022 9:10 PM

Jun 2022
Because Dororo is superior to it

"But we're gonna chill today. Let me rock the world tomorrow." ~ Lotus Juice
Jul 21, 2022 9:18 PM
Jan 2022
I dropped it because it just felt repetitive and boring, i feel like it’s overrated because of its fancy graphics, in reality its just another generic shounen fighting anime.
Jul 22, 2022 4:31 PM
Feb 2022
XxD8M0N_S1AY8RxX said:

because it can be bland and very predictable.

I mean some people don't like chocolate but to people who like chocolate they don't know why.

it's like demon slayer is a love or hate type thing
Jul 22, 2022 4:40 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
As like any other anime, there are always haters no matter how good the anime is. Moreover Demon Slayer is incredibly popular, doesn't have the best story, and sometimes uses corny jokes which further contribute to more hate for this show.

Personally, I enjoy this anime though, but I totally understand those who don't.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 22, 2022 6:19 PM

Jun 2016
Are these threads made unironically?

There's a difference between not liking something and disliking/hating something. Not everyone enjoys the same things.

The most interesting thing about KnY is ufotable imo.
Jul 24, 2022 4:05 PM
Feb 2022
its not hated just overrated. u prolly haven't watched much anime so just keep watching and you'll know why its overrated..doesn't mean it isn't good, just not op 10 or 15 good
Jul 24, 2022 4:07 PM
Feb 2022
Loayza said:
I think very few people are DS haters, most are DS fan haters. First of all, they think it's overrated. DS is a good series but it is not a masterpiece by far, it has shortcomings in its plot and character writing and it is believed to be a masterpiece only because of its amazing animation and "exciting action"(like any shonen), but many fans are sure about it and started comparing it with other series which are much better and even saying that DS is better by calling the others overrated, and that made them earn the hatred of the other fandoms.

i agree...i hate DS terds
Jul 31, 2022 10:36 AM
Aug 2020
XxD8M0N_S1AY8RxX said:
Cant_think_name said:
you have only watched 14 animes except demon slayer.... watch more animes and you will find out that demon slayer's animation is the only thing that is attractive, rest is just average shounen anime
14 is plenty to have an opinion... and my opinion is that demon slayer is the best
i have watched over 200 hundred animes.... When u watch more and more animes then u will understand that what is called a GOOD STORY
Cant think of a signature
Aug 2, 2022 11:56 AM

Jul 2021
Garbage taste exists. Some people simply can't understand the anime genius

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

235 by Restault »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Yesterday, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

285 by Restault »»
Jun 5, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

319 by Restault »»
Jun 5, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

530 by Restault »»
Jun 5, 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.