Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 15, 2022 8:39 PM
Apr 2021
I dropped the show due to Nagatoro's relentless mocking and teasing of poor Naoto but i'm planning on getting back to it so I was wondering if Naoto grows a spine or stays a wimp?I've heard that Nagatoro teasing Naoto is a way of helping him but I don't see it that way.
Jun 15, 2022 8:45 PM
Aug 2021
FiddlePie said:
I dropped the show due to Nagatoro's relentless mocking and teasing of poor Naoto but i'm planning on getting back to it so I was wondering if Naoto grows a spine or stays a wimp?I've heard that Nagatoro teasing Naoto is a way of helping him but I don't see it that way.

No. He doesn't, He is the embodiment of pussy
Jun 15, 2022 8:46 PM
Nov 2020
FiddlePie said:

He definitely grows at least a lil bit of a spine. He gets a lot more confident around Nagatoro which leads to her getting embarrassed as you can guess. The ending is worth it though. Very fun and feel-good.
Jun 15, 2022 8:47 PM
Apr 2021
LIVI_uwu said:
FiddlePie said:

Nagatoro stated that her teasing him is helping him but i don't see it that way. Tbh Kubo is way better than Nagatoro. I don't know if it's a popular thing in Japan where girl always teases boy
Jun 15, 2022 8:49 PM
Jun 2021
it’s cause ppl want nagatoro to step on them
Jun 15, 2022 8:49 PM

Apr 2019
In the current chapters, Naoto is literally a chad now taking the lead. Although, it is more because Nagatoro has pushed and helped him.

The teasing parts would probably be less if we get a S2 and more of helping him become better in S3.

It's more of like this now:
Nagatoro: I bet you like how I look in this skimpy suit
Naoto: Y-you bet I do!
Nagatoro: Blushes
Naoto: Blushes

Jun 15, 2022 8:50 PM

May 2021
FiddlePie said:
LIVI_uwu said:

Nagatoro stated that her teasing him is helping him but i don't see it that way. Tbh Kubo is way better than Nagatoro. I don't know if it's a popular thing in Japan where girl always teases boy

Kubo knows the line between teasing and harassment, Nagatoro doesn’t
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jun 15, 2022 8:51 PM
Apr 2021
-Shinzo said:
In the current chapters, Naoto is literally a chad now taking the lead. Although, it is more because Nagatoro has pushed and helped him.

The teasing parts would probably be less if we get a S2 and more of helping him become better in S3.

It's more of like this now:
Nagatoro: I bet you like how I look in this skimpy suit
Naoto: Y-you bet I do!
Nagatoro: Blushes
Naoto: Blushes

Did the teasing really help? I mean Nagatoro said it herself but teasing someone isn’t gonna make them gain confidence. I don’t think it works that way
Jun 15, 2022 9:16 PM

Dec 2021
FiddlePie said:

he myt get used to it and stop being a wimp. cause in the last eps of the 1st season, he actually was kinda yk straight.
Jun 15, 2022 9:32 PM

Apr 2019
FiddlePie said:

Did the teasing really help? I mean Nagatoro said it herself but teasing someone isn’t gonna make them gain confidence. I don’t think it works that way

The only time she teases him now is when he's being negative about himself.
His confidence has gotten to the point now that he's willing to take on Nagatoro's older brother (who he thought was a random guy flirting with her)

Jun 15, 2022 10:19 PM
Mar 2021
FiddlePie said:

he is a little grown in the second half but I am pretty sure his character develops a lot in manga
Jun 15, 2022 11:06 PM
Jul 2021
Yes, they both grow as people
Jun 15, 2022 11:36 PM
Jul 2018
Itsumo_Issho said:
FiddlePie said:

a fellow Kubo fan 👀
Jun 15, 2022 11:37 PM
Apr 2021
Otaku_Campers_ said:
Itsumo_Issho said:

a fellow Kubo fan 👀

I’m a Kubo fan too.
Jun 16, 2022 12:02 AM

May 2021
Otaku_Campers_ said:
Itsumo_Issho said:

a fellow Kubo fan 👀

A read around 20 chapters of the manga, then decided to wait for the anime for a better experience 🤣
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jun 16, 2022 1:54 AM
Nov 2020
Senpai develops more he does a lot of surprising things down the line in the story but if we’re speaking solely in the anime I’d say he’s definitely changing because of naga now but currently in the manga senpais a total chad now
Jun 16, 2022 1:55 AM
Jul 2018
FiddlePie said:
Otaku_Campers_ said:

a fellow Kubo fan 👀

I’m a Kubo fan too.

Good taste right there
Jun 16, 2022 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
Itsumo_Issho said:
Otaku_Campers_ said:

a fellow Kubo fan 👀

A read around 20 chapters of the manga, then decided to wait for the anime for a better experience 🤣

the manga for it is plenty good but I'm looking forward to the adaptation hoping it'll be good
Jun 16, 2022 3:30 AM

Apr 2021
FiddlePie said:

Nadatoro likes the MC and she is teasing him

the MC is not a wimp, he teasers her back, and even stands up for Negatoro and also her friends

The way Nagatoro treats the two guys at the restaurant, now that is seriously mocking them because she has not interest in them at all
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 16, 2022 6:12 AM
Mar 2021
Chadpai in the manga
Jun 16, 2022 9:13 AM
Dec 2019
Currently the manga readers like to call him chadpai...
Jun 16, 2022 9:29 AM
Jun 2022
I dropped the manga cause he was becoming more normal and boring.
Jun 16, 2022 9:45 AM

Apr 2020
Senpai is now a Chad. Nagatoro's teasing often backfires on her, making her the one feeling embarrassed. It's great. Very happy with where the manga currently is with Senapi and Nagatoro's relationship.
Jun 16, 2022 9:46 AM

Jul 2016
Naoto is a chad.
His relationship with Nagatoro was the best thing for him.

They’re literally so good for each other. Naoto and Nagatoro are two of my favorite characters of all-time due to the amount of growth each has throughout the series.

The manga is extremely wholesome as well. Anime ends at ch46. The gateway to wholesomeness begins at ch50. The hype train hits full speed at ch102.

If that’s not wholesome character development then idk what is.
ItsThatGuyWeebJun 16, 2022 9:50 AM
Jun 16, 2022 10:39 AM
Dec 2019
Manga reader here, he gets better.
Jun 16, 2022 11:55 AM
Nov 2021
Whimp like deku🤣🤣
Jun 16, 2022 3:14 PM
Aug 2021
i found this on a SPOILER channel on discord. idk if its real or not. but hopefully this answers your question. don't read if you don't want to be spoiled though.

Phantom1412Jun 16, 2022 4:27 PM
Jun 16, 2022 4:12 PM
Aug 2021
HatTrickPatrick said:
Phantom1412 said:
i found this on a SPOILER channel on discord. idk if its real or not. but hopefully this answers your question. don't read if you don't want to be spoiled though.

hey buddy, you know what helps people avoid spoilers they don't want to see/read?

the fucking spoiler tag.

ask your discord superiors how it works.

Whats with the rudness? I spelled out spoiler in caps and specifically said don't read. And this has nothing to do with discord superiors?
Phantom1412Jun 16, 2022 4:17 PM
Jun 16, 2022 4:36 PM
Aug 2021
HatTrickPatrick said:
Phantom1412 said:

Whats with the rudness? I spelled out spoiler in caps and specifically said don't read. And this has nothing to do with discord superiors?

(a) Without the spoiler tags, you still see it whether you wanted to or not, they're huge fucking imagines that you can't just scroll past if you want to skip them, that's like saying "If you don't want to hear my loud music don't listen to it" you're gonna pick it up whether you want to or not

(b) You're the one being inconsiderate there, especially since you decided to respond to me without going back and wrapping your fucking spoiler in spoiler tags first

there happy? i put a "spoiler tag". and no it's not the same as discord. MAL uses BBcode and as far as i know its not the same. especially on mobile apps. and you could have simply been kind about it like
"hey not sure if you know this but if you put this before an image and after it makes a spoiler tag so people don't accidentally look at it"
which i didn't know. instead of telling me to go ask someone else you could have provided me with the necessary information to solve this problem instantly.
Jun 17, 2022 10:14 AM
Jun 2020
LIVI_uwu said:
FiddlePie said:

Someone hasn't read the manga..
Jun 17, 2022 4:31 PM
Aug 2021
Spinelazuli said:
LIVI_uwu said:

Someone hasn't read the manga..

I did, and it still doesn't make a difference😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.