Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2022 6:41 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, if 10 minutes in the real world was at least a few months, if not years, in the Zinba world, wouldn't the time differentiation from Kan's teleportation and back result in at least a few weeks to pass in the Zinba world? Well, for what it's worth, it provided one final gag for the show, so what have you.

As a show seemingly made to sell toys, given by the brightly and unrealistically colorful vehicles and all the not-Digimon collectables, it did its job in providing a reasonably entertaining experience. I'm not sure if I should be impressed by the level of animation quality throughout the show, as by the mid-2010s, I would have expected this to be the relative norm, but it's hard to generalize. With just Zinba, much like its ilk, there's certainly a lot of stock animation, but at least it looked nice.

Story-wise, I'm surprised at how much politics there was, particularly with regards to relationships between nations. I'm also surprised at how much death and killing were explicitly mentioned, specifically in the dub. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zinba Episode 1 Discussion

salman7 - Jun 3, 2020

2 by SheyCroix »»
Jun 23, 2023 10:36 AM

Poll: » Zinba Episode 38 Discussion

Shocked - May 31, 2022

0 by Shocked »»
May 31, 2022 6:33 PM

Poll: » Zinba Episode 20 Discussion

Shocked - May 21, 2022

0 by Shocked »»
May 21, 2022 3:57 PM

Poll: » Zinba Episode 19 Discussion

Shocked - May 21, 2022

0 by Shocked »»
May 21, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Zinba Episode 21 Discussion

salman7 - Jun 11, 2020

1 by Shocked »»
May 21, 2022 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.