Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 26, 2022 12:56 AM
Aug 2020
nabewry said:
Oongbuh said:

Again, STOP putting the fucking blame on Bones when it comes to movies and all that when it's not their decision to make them it's TOHO's.
I think Studio bones also take a part in making the decision. Look at how Wit studio is able to refuse to continue Aot because of Kodansha tight deadline.

But even if they can't decide. It's still their choice to made the actual content. They're able to release quality production back to back every season with sk8 and vanitas for example since these 2 is around the same time mha s5 dropped. I think I've heard that they used like 13 director in vanitas to maintain its quality. They could use half of those to put more effort on MHA season but nah. All those resources was only used for the movie.

There's also the Vincent chansard moment when he works as freelancer for bones, made a good layout animation for Toga's fight, but the end product by bones is worse than the layout. They can't even trace and color a good layout properly, it just shows how lack of attention they put to the main series and it's their decision.

Also about the arc rearrange stuff, I also think they take part in making that decision but just let's say the arc rearangement is a must, it's still their fault how trash the script ended up. Idk if you notice this but they're so bad at rearranging shit and ended up making plotholes in the story. It's when hawks finding out and surprised about 4 month attack when spying on LoV. While LoV atm is watching the video of him warning Endeavor about the same 4 month attack. Like come on man how come they don't realize this. And it's their decision to made this crap script.

Lastly regarding 5 minute recaps every eps, reuse a lot of long flashback scene, and ofc somehow they even made an original anime content on JT and EA arc. I don't see any point of doing that beside to made them works easier. Delete all that crap and we can get 2-3 more eps. But they decided to just cut shit from MVA arc instead even tho that arc is already small enough. That's just scream lazyness to me, or lack of attention towards the season.

WIT’s situation is not comparable, that studio was very understaffed and could not handle another tight scheduled season which is why they dropped the project. Thus leading to a dominos of studio rejecting the project until mappa stood up to take it on, even so they struggled badly with P1 but did improve on part 2. WIT dropping AOT was multiple reasons aside from overwork. They were not included in the production committee which they were BARELY getting profit and had problems with pony canyon.

Sk8’s anime wasn’t stable, it suffered production problems in the end.

Chansard even said that the studio was working on the episode till the airing day, they weren’t lazy, the just didn’t have sufficient time to correct chansards sequence and make it look great. Which is why keiichiro honjo had to replicate the sequence the most quickest way possible without it looking too rushed.
Ofcool2947Jun 26, 2022 3:21 AM
Jun 29, 2022 8:39 AM
Jun 2022
malinoski554 said:
There are two reasons:

1) Manga readers have constantly lied about the next arc being amazing, or even the best yet, since before season 4. At this point, I refuse to trust them anymore.

2) Studio Bones really dropped the ball in the two previous seasons by sacrificing the main series' quality for the sake of low effort cash-grab side projects, and with more of them being announced, it's clear they have no intention of turning back. They're ruining this franchise out of greed.

Like I said in the title, I will watch it, but I don't expect anything good out of it. However, I'd love to be proven wrong.

Personally as a manga reader, I think we say that is because the Manga has such a hype feeling of seeing it adapted but once you go back to the manga after watching the anime, You dont get that feeling of hype and how intense the original in the manga was, Idk how to describe it.
Jun 29, 2022 8:57 AM
May 2021
Idk why people hyped the last 2 seasons the arcs in the manga are pretty meh, but genuinely this next arc is actually the best. It’s what really sold me on the manga
Jul 5, 2022 5:26 PM
Apr 2016
cjcarr25 said:
Idk why people hyped the last 2 seasons the arcs in the manga are pretty meh, but genuinely this next arc is actually the best. It’s what really sold me on the manga

It's really not. Again, very obvious problems and especially regarding the aftermath of it all.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

296 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

144 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

266 by arknio »»
May 22, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

223 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 21, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

173 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 21, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.