Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2022 6:11 PM
Jul 2021
I've been looking for the hint here for 30 minutes and I cant find it :(. I'd appreciate some help
Apr 16, 2022 6:18 PM
Dec 2020
Rxfvlll said:
I've been looking for the hint here for 30 minutes and I cant find it :(. I'd appreciate some help

I've been looking as well and haven't found much yet, but in the background section I found "Split Comet Restaurant is now hiring part-time for university students only", which seems to be a hint towards something. I thought about Your Name, but I haven't found anything yet...
Apr 16, 2022 6:24 PM
Dec 2019
SpiderBear-11 said:
Rxfvlll said:

I've been looking as well and haven't found much yet, but in the background section I found "Split Comet Restaurant is now hiring part-time for university students only", which seems to be a hint towards something. I thought about Your Name, but I haven't found anything yet...
Same here, Space Dandy is also out of the question
Apr 16, 2022 6:28 PM
Dec 2019
Rxfvlll said:
SpiderBear-11 said:
Rxfvlll said:

I think it's Restaurant From Another World :D
Apr 17, 2022 3:54 AM
Dec 2020
trashcrocodile said:
SpiderBear-11 said:

if you haven't found the split comet restaurant one yet
hope this helps :)
Helped a lot! I looked everywhere expect there lol.
Apr 17, 2022 4:48 AM
Jul 2021
Thank you all guys ^^
Apr 17, 2022 7:40 AM

Dec 2011
trashcrocodile said:
SpiderBear-11 said:

Found that one, but now I’m stuck! Where is the next clue? 🥺
Apr 17, 2022 8:25 AM

Oct 2021
Nogitsune said:
trashcrocodile said:

i still havent found it where does split comet resturant lead to ! i checked your name but there's nothing there .. i checked Isekai Shokudou but people say its one of the last ones so it is probably not correct as well... what am i missing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2022 8:50 AM

Dec 2011
mWadie said:
Nogitsune said:

i still havent found it where does split comet resturant lead to ! i checked your name but there's nothing there .. i checked Isekai Shokudou but people say its one of the last ones so it is probably not correct as well... what am i missing
You have to see one of the characters of your name, miki!
Apr 17, 2022 10:57 AM

Oct 2021
thanks man <3 forgot that it doesnt have to be the picture of the anime only
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2022 1:40 PM
Aug 2021
trashcrocodile said:
SpiderBear-11 said:

Thank you very much man , i have been here for like 4 h i was going crazy
Apr 17, 2022 4:00 PM
Jul 2021
Nogitsune said:
mWadie said:
You have to see one of the characters of your name, miki!

I’ve checked her and got the letter, what now?
Apr 19, 2022 10:47 AM
Feb 2021
trashcrocodile said:
lilianv said:

I’ve checked her and got the letter, what now?

check
I dont get what the emojis mean
Apr 19, 2022 6:43 PM
Aug 2019
angolif said:
trashcrocodile said:

check
I dont get what the emojis mean

I thought it would be Cinnamon from Nekopara or Hello Kitty but i haven't found anything
bloomhanApr 19, 2022 7:01 PM
Apr 26, 2022 3:25 PM
Apr 2016
what s happening there? What the story about dem "hints"?
Nov 1, 2022 5:54 AM
Apr 2009
Franck_Nicolas said:
what s happening there? What the story about dem "hints"?
There was some event, I suppose.
I am like an angel...

More topics from this board

» How many chapters did the anime adapt?

TsutanaiFuun - May 22, 2023

6 by OG_Otaku »»
Jun 4, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Chapter 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

15 by potplant »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:35 PM

Poll: » The End Chapter 82 (Spoilers)

AsT5 - Mar 31, 2018

22 by jay4ubaby »»
Dec 16, 2022 5:15 PM

» Takashi Yoshizawa (+ spoilers)

removed-user - Sep 29, 2020

4 by KeyToTheBasement »»
Aug 5, 2021 6:13 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2015

3 by Dropes »»
Mar 28, 2021 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.