Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2022 11:30 PM

May 2010
Well I don't really know what to say about this. The animation was almost non existent, which cool could maybe get a pass if we had dynamic characters with strong dialogue and interactions, but a lot of the dialogue felt really poor and "cringy" which is a word I don't often like to use. The story is quite convoluted. My guess is this is what people who hate Kimi no na wa think it was.

5/10.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
May 26, 2022 10:57 PM

Sep 2020
It was ok, not something I'm glad to have seen or anything.

First off, I try not to let stuff like animation quality sway me, but I think this would've been better off with semi-still, higher quality images with dialogue.

The story was decent but it's definitely not going to wow anybody. 30 minutes was suitable to get it all out.

6/10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Jun 29, 2022 11:25 AM
~Watching Anime

Oct 2018
It was a wasted 30 minutes for me. I get what was intended, but it was offputtingly executed.
Have suspicions, not faith.
Sep 7, 2022 11:00 PM
Jan 2021
I liked the ending soundtrack but overall I don't understand anything.

4/10

Apr 17, 2023 8:49 PM

Sep 2013
This was terrific, the soundtrack, the VAs and the script were really good.  
However? I can see why most people won't like it, it certainly isn't "normal" eh? It isn't without flaws.
May 1, 2023 3:14 AM
Mar 2022
story was pretty ok i mean what you expect in 30 minutes idk but I kind of like the animation.I kind of like their voices

6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.