May 2020
official_brown said:
It’s gonna be good but prolly over hyped and overrated like JJK

With the stuff that happens in CSM ? Nah
Feb 13, 2022 5:18 PM
May 2020
official_brown said:
PermanentThesis said:
no one is trying to make it look like the best anime. The manga is easily one of the bests to get published in shounen jump, the hype is very understandable, same with JJK, it wasn't overhyped and it's certainly not overrated by any means. Don't like it? Deal with it. Stop trying to look cool on an anime cataloguing site

Plus, it’s just a garbage manga

Oh is that why every mangaka on the block is out there saying its - people with actual experience who actually have taken this stuff seriously for the most part unlike a random guy on the internet, Whether the anime will be as good as the manga is up for debate people who don't like CSM either haven't seen it and just jumped on the hate train cause it saw someone else do it or they read it and only looked at it from a superficial level, yes its cheesy and B-movie like in certain areas but considering how much the author says he likes movies, and even without considering that its pretty easy to understand that all of this is just the "style" CSM wants to go for and its not even like he can only do one thing the author has already proven that he is more than competent enough to write a really gud story with stuff like 'look back', and I don't need to say anything about character which imo are very well done at the very least done in a unqiue way

So with how differently it does things and how it still manages to be very good at what it does is probably one of the main reasons it is good, even if you don't agree - you're entitled to your own opinion and I mine so it doesn't really matter.
Feb 13, 2022 5:45 PM
Jan 2021
ImElitist said:
official_brown said:

Plus, it’s just a garbage manga

Oh is that why every mangaka on the block is out there saying its - people with actual experience who actually have taken this stuff seriously for the most part unlike a random guy on the internet, Whether the anime will be as good as the manga is up for debate people who don't like CSM either haven't seen it and just jumped on the hate train cause it saw someone else do it or they read it and only looked at it from a superficial level, yes its cheesy and B-movie like in certain areas but considering how much the author says he likes movies, and even without considering that its pretty easy to understand that all of this is just the "style" CSM wants to go for and its not even like he can only do one thing the author has already proven that he is more than competent enough to write a really gud story with stuff like 'look back', and I don't need to say anything about character which imo are very well done at the very least done in a unqiue way

So with how differently it does things and how it still manages to be very good at what it does is probably one of the main reasons it is good, even if you don't agree - you're entitled to your own opinion and I mine so it doesn't really matter.

Actually, I didn’t mean that, I was just upset that a dude basically called me a garbage person for having that it might be overrated as in opinion. My actual thought is that I hope that it lives up to the hype. Every anime I watch I hope it breaks my top ten, that’s the attitude I always have and that’s the attitude I’ll have for this show. But. When JJK came out people on every social media platform said it was the best anime of all time, it was blown wayyy out of proportion. I really liked JJK, but man, in my opinion it doesn’t deserve half of the anime awards last year and this year. Any shounen anime that comes out people say it’ll be god tier when it’s really not. Thats why I took the stance of I hope it is good but it “might” be overrated. But, what you said makes me look forward to it and hopefully it lives up to that hype. I’m hopeful, but that is my stance as of right now.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Feb 15, 2022 2:42 PM
Nov 2020
truth is mappa is goated studio. Ofc it couldn't live up to wit, i mean it's wit. But mappa still is a really really good studi
Feb 15, 2022 2:45 PM
Nov 2020
Mappa is a goated studio. Yes it couldn't live up to wit's aot cause it was wit that gave the anime that special feel to it. But mappa is still a really really good studio.
May 9, 2022 12:07 PM

Jul 2020
Ya'll praise the fuck out of Csm like it's the second coming of Christ BEFORE it even airs. Ironic isn't it?

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 9, 2022 4:59 PM

Apr 2021
The problem is that most of the people use AoT as an example as if that's literally the only anime MAPPA did.
May 14, 2022 11:15 PM

Jul 2021
The fanbase is very annoying and gives the anime a bad rep.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who else thinks Ryu Nakayama did an amazing job with Chainsaw Man S1?

GoatPieceLuffy - Jan 8

47 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 7, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 29, 2022

1017 by RafaKojiro »»
Jun 6, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

993 by Coinos »»
Jun 2, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

389 by KediTime12 »»
Jun 2, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1142 by ssjzachary »»
May 29, 4:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.