Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 27, 2022 4:29 AM
Feb 2021
The easter eggs were: Goth Mikasa, Nerd Armin, and Sauna Reiner.
Full Details: https://retrology.net/attack-on-titan-episode-78-features-goth-mikasa-nerd-armin-and-sauna-as-easter-eggs/

Did you recognize these easter eggs yourselves or got informed through the internet? I recognized Mikasa one! but for others, had to look online.
Jan 27, 2022 5:51 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
MrOtaku4486 said:
Full Details: https://retrology.net/attack-on-titan-episode-78-features-goth-mikasa-nerd-armin-and-sauna-as-easter-eggs/

Did you recognize these easter eggs yourselves or got informed through the internet? I recognized Mikasa one! but for others, had to look online.
These aren't Easter eggs....There's no logical reason for them to be here in the anime in such a pivotal scene if they were solely just to be easter eggs....It's a lot more deeper than that
Jan 27, 2022 9:01 AM
Jan 2021
Tokoya said:
MrOtaku4486 said:

These aren't Easter eggs....There's no logical reason for them to be here in the anime in such a pivotal scene if they were solely just to be easter eggs....It's a lot more deeper than that
AoE won't happen fam
Jan 27, 2022 9:01 AM

Jan 2020
It was so funny to see them. I kind of spammed the space button because I wanted to get the most out of those memories or clips Eren saw.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jan 27, 2022 9:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
iAntares said:
Tokoya said:
AoE won't happen fam
What's your reasoning to support this claim then
Jan 27, 2022 9:36 AM
Jan 2021
Tokoya said:
iAntares said:
AoE won't happen fam
They've adapted faithfully up to this point, they will likely continue to do so.
Jan 27, 2022 9:50 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
iAntares said:
Tokoya said:
They've adapted faithfully up to this point, they will likely continue to do so.
iAntares said:
Tokoya said:
This recent episode alone shows that this isn't true lol

What else you got?
Jan 27, 2022 9:54 AM
Jan 2021
Tokoya said:
iAntares said:
iAntares said:

What else you got?
This episode doesn't prove anything, it's literally the same as manga lol
Jan 27, 2022 10:02 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
iAntares said:
Tokoya said:

What else you got?
1. All of the memory shards weren't shown

2. Gothkasa and Glasses Armin was a very obscure shard that was at the top right where you had to zoom in to even attempt to make out what it is, yet in the anime, both characters were shown quite clearly and individually one after the other. That and given the signifcance of this scene, if they really were JUST an easter egg, why did they shown and why did they get so much screen time? Anime only's won't know what School Caste is, so it'd be completely random and nonsensical to include them over the other shards that weren't shown

3. Sauna wasn't present AT ALL in the manga and is simply a volume cover but yet it randomly appeared as a memory shard in the anime

4. There's a particular scene with a giant bird that gets prominent screen time as well....I can't go into detail because its a huge spoiler, but this right here is probably the BIGGEST and most incriminating change from the manga

5. Eren's reaction to being in the paths is different from the manga in terms of his facial expression and what he says upon entering and also Zeke and Eren's interaction at the closing of the episode is inversed from the manga panel of that moment

And for the honorable mention, up until this memory shard (And also the PV for this season), Mikasa's scarf in the anime has ALWAYS been red, yet in this memory shard scene, it was black like in the manga (The scene itself was also exactly how it was in the manga too which is completely different from the anime version of that scene)
TokoyaJan 27, 2022 10:08 AM
Jan 27, 2022 10:53 AM

Oct 2016
Tokoya said:
iAntares said:

2. Gothkasa and Glasses Armin was a very obscure shard that was at the top right where you had to zoom in to even attempt to make out what it is, yet in the anime, both characters were shown quite clearly and individually one after the other. That and given the signifcance of this scene, if they really were JUST an easter egg, why did they shown and why did they get so much screen time? Anime only's won't know what School Caste is, so it'd be completely random and nonsensical to include them over the other shards that weren't shown

3. Sauna wasn't present AT ALL in the manga and is simply a volume cover but yet it randomly appeared as a memory shard in the anime

4. There's a particular scene with a giant bird that gets prominent screen time as well....I can't go into detail because its a huge spoiler, but this right here is probably the BIGGEST and most incriminating change from the manga

5. Eren's reaction to being in the paths is different from the manga in terms of his facial expression and what he says upon entering and also Zeke and Eren's interaction at the closing of the episode is inversed from the manga panel of that moment

And for the honorable mention, up until this memory shard (And also the PV for this season), Mikasa's scarf in the anime has ALWAYS been red, yet in this memory shard scene, it was black like in the manga (The scene itself was also exactly how it was in the manga too which is completely different from the anime version of that scene)

Lol people don't want to believe, but it's happening. That 4th reason is probably the craziest of them all since all the memories from entering paths are supposed to be from the past. So why the heck does Eren have that memory. The next few episodes will likely have more subtle, but important changes.
Jan 27, 2022 11:05 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
WillofFire700 said:
Tokoya said:

Lol people don't want to believe, but it's happening. That 4th reason is probably the craziest of them all since all the memories from entering paths are supposed to be from the past. So why the heck does Eren have that memory. The next few episodes will likely have more subtle, but important changes.
Bingo

These doomers really can't say anything to prove their point now lol
Jan 27, 2022 11:50 AM
Jul 2021
Tokoya said:
WillofFire700 said:

Bingo

These doomers really can't say anything to prove their point now lol

Also, in that dream Eren had in the first chapter, it showed Mikasa saying, “See you later, Eren”, which is what she said
But in the anime, it showed a bunch of flashes of different scenes and some unfamiliar stuff. That could just be a change that the anime made because it honestly looks cooler and attracts more attention. But it could also be a hint to an aoe that Isayama had planned
Jan 27, 2022 2:24 PM
May 2019
about goth mikasa and nerd armin.
the final page of aot school is shocked me.

it said that there was titan about 100 years ago in their timeline.
Jan 27, 2022 5:38 PM
Oct 2020
Hiro4ka11 said:
about goth mikasa and nerd armin.
the final page of aot school is shocked me.

it said that there was titan about 100 years ago in their timeline.
Isayama has officialy said that the school caste is connected to the main story
Jan 27, 2022 5:59 PM
Feb 2021
Lmao, aoe ain’t happening. The copium addicts gonna be pissed off for 10 years at least. I remember when Goth-kasa was proof of ANR, that was a fucking lie.
Jan 27, 2022 9:06 PM
Apr 2016
While I don't think there will be an AOE, I think these easter eggs are completely out of place in such a major scene. That was a weird ass decision by Isayama and MAPPA.
CruicruiseJan 27, 2022 10:37 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.