Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2021 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Great Start!! Art Work is Beautiful. And Kisaragi-San looks beautiful and she Looks like Komi-San little bit.
Story have potential and I hope it become hit romance like komi-San, Kaguya-sama and horimiya!!
4/5 Start!!
Jan 10, 2022 9:33 PM

Dec 2009
I prefer the introduction of the original pre-serialization where she willingly shows him, and he impulsively says "I like you" upon being captivated by her looks (which she potentially may have not heard clearly), but the difference of making her face reveal accidental from a gust is interesting, even though I believe she would have showed him anyway like in the original.
Instead of a surge of emotions of confessing and revealing his thoughts in an instant to the audience from the original, the change of slowing the tempo of all that, with the subtlety of his feelings, and including a mention of the origin to her insecurity of hiding her face through her bangs was well done.

I love her unique character design of having a cool scary face in contrast to the cliche plain on the surface but beautiful when revealed and fixed heroine.
It's a rare character type for a heroine to be shy, insecure with a face complex, while having a cool charming face, instead of a hidden cute or beautiful face. This romcom is promising.
Dec 15, 2022 6:49 AM

Nov 2016
i am indeed down bad for Kisaragi. girls with cat eyes are super-hot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeiki Chapter 17 Discussion

waalex11 - Apr 7, 2023

3 by sirwence »»
Sep 3, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeiki Chapter 17.5

waalex11 - Jul 6, 2023

1 by ClassyBlitzz »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:15 AM

Poll: » Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeiki Chapter 16 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 7, 2023

0 by waalex11 »»
Mar 7, 2023 2:24 PM

Poll: » Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeiki Chapter 15 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 8, 2023

0 by waalex11 »»
Feb 8, 2023 7:01 PM

Poll: » Kisaragi-san wa Gankoukeiki Chapter 14 Discussion

GeorgeDeSand - Jan 14, 2023

0 by GeorgeDeSand »»
Jan 14, 2023 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.