Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
They really made the demon lord girl like a goofball in the show. I just had to face palm during her scene when she's sitting in the toilet. Probably also the laziest character in the real world.

Kyouko is hilarious to watch as usual. She really lives up to her role.

Nov 20, 2021 12:30 PM

Dec 2020
Lol the magical girl and druji were fighting together was so funny to watch.

Saurva is always trying against jahy but she never noticed her xD.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Nov 20, 2021 12:35 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahaha, Druj and the magical girl fighting and collecting the shard for Jahy I'm not surprised xD Sure that the maou sama is lazy but with the stalking scenes we saw maybe she's more menacing than they think...
Nov 20, 2021 12:38 PM

Feb 2020
Maou is so lazy. She does nothing but eat, lol.

"Peekaboo!"

Druj vs. Kyouko. Who's more worthy to serve the Great Jahy?

Saurva and her idiotic plans were again so hilarious.

SerafosJan 13, 3:49 AM
Nov 20, 2021 12:41 PM

Nov 2011
Interesting that the Dark Lord zapped was looked to be some sort of Angelic or Heavenly Aura.

Pretty okay episode
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 20, 2021 1:29 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Woah. Druj and the magical girl are having a competition to see who Jahy's real underling is...
Saurva tries to beat Jahy again but ends up trapping the magical girl in chompy kun xD.
Chompy kun mark 2 also traps the magical girl again and she glances at Jahy for help whilst wailing lol. Then, we get to see the ultimate chompy kun mark 3 which doesn't trap anyone at all... and instead, Saurva gets trapped inside of it instead!
Maou sama is still eating and follows the magical girl to school. She sat on the toilet for no reason lol. And it seems as if Maou came to school as the magical girl forgot her bento! She's pretty nice really. Despite the huge increase in household bills she causes lol. Never mind, she ate the actual food inside of the lunchbox...
We also got to see some backstory of Jahy and Maou. And at the end of the episode, we get to see Maou sama looking as if she heard exactly what Jahy was talking about and also looked pretty evil.........
wonder what she's scheming lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 20, 2021 2:10 PM

Apr 2012
Does it seem to me, or does the author have some obsession fetish in the context of this manga? Magical girl is obsessed with friendship with Jahy, Druj is obsessed with being a masochistic slave of Jahy, Jahy is obsessed with crystals, Kokoro ... an angel, Mao is obsessed with food, Saurva is obsessed with rivalry with Jahy and ... Store Manager.
Nov 20, 2021 3:13 PM

Jun 2021
Druj is my true love, i fell in love so hard with her
Nov 20, 2021 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
This show owes an episode talking more about Maou I wanted it to happen but this episode had a lot of happenings that didn't make sense, it seems the show is heading into something annoying with these dialogues about Maou.
Nov 20, 2021 3:56 PM

Jun 2021
Druj vs Mahou shoujo part was hilarious and I wish we got more of it.

The rest of episode was OK.
Nov 20, 2021 4:12 PM

Apr 2012
Is it safe to say that Maou is in her mini form because she's low on mana as well?

Druj needs more screen time.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 20, 2021 4:24 PM

Aug 2020
The demon lord is protecting them from the shadows. I like the comedy this week specially the one in the restaurant.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 20, 2021 6:55 PM

Jan 2017
The eventual Druj vs Kyouko showdown is here and the mana crystal showdown is GREAT

I knew what the punchline of Maou going to the school would be but I still laughed when the bento box is shown to be empty xD
Nov 20, 2021 7:40 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, the mandatory competition between Druj and Mahou Shoujo. They could be a good friend, while loving the same person. Unfortunately, they both just too selfish to acknowledge they could share the same feeling. On the other side, too bad, as expected, tho, for Jahy-sama, she received a bad result with that competition. Washing the dirty dishes. Dammit, Jahy-sama never learn xd.

Saurva first time meeting Mahou Shoujo. She got a strong impression, and strong pain xd. Always bad luck Saurva, i see....

Third where the title matters, i see Maou could be kind and cute at one time, and be evil at another time. Mahou Shoujo got a prank from her, lol. Though, there's still a mystery around her existence, especially with how she stalked them without them realized. So, lets see how they unravel that things on the four episode left. Or maybe not...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 20, 2021 7:56 PM

Mar 2011
So what is inside Jahy-sama's braids? Druj got interrupted when she was about to say it.
Nov 20, 2021 9:03 PM

Oct 2017
The rivalry between Druj and Kyouko is amusing, none of them gonna budge an inch when it comes to Jahy. Maou sama continues to be adorable and there seems to be more reasons for her to stay with Kyouko aside from getting foods from her. There was a yellow thing following Kyouko and Maou sama seemed to be protecting her from it, wonder what that thing is.
Nov 20, 2021 9:49 PM

Oct 2016
Really started having so much more fun with the show when the other characters started appearing much more often, especially when Kyouko pretty much also became the main character, as well as the Dark Lord's introduction.

We saw the Druj and Kyouko rivalry coming and it did not disappoint. Saurva's reactions to Kyouko and the way they flail around after getting glomped by the trap was hilarious lmao.

Jahy was basically technically the ruler of the Dark Realm lmao. The Dark Lord was just an adorable blob, but she definitely ain't no slouch. It's pretty sweet how she's protecting Kyouko from that light thing which I assume is something from the one that gave her her powers. Also, when Dark Lord brought her lunch, even though she ate it lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 20, 2021 11:06 PM
Oct 2019
Angry Hanazawa Kana voice? that was amazing.

Druj vs Kyouko rivaly has started.

i just thinking before i start the episode, where is Salwa now? we haven't see her in a while and then she is back in this episode with her shenanigans lol
Nov 21, 2021 1:02 AM

Apr 2012
badabass said:
Ah, the mandatory competition between Druj and Mahou Shoujo. They could be a good friend, while loving the same person. Unfortunately, they both just too selfish to acknowledge they could share the same feeling. On the other side, too bad, as expected, tho, for Jahy-sama, she received a bad result with that competition. Washing the dirty dishes. Dammit, Jahy-sama never learn xd.

Saurva first time meeting Mahou Shoujo. She got a strong impression, and strong pain xd. Always bad luck Saurva, i see....

Third where the title matters, i see Maou could be kind and cute at one time, and be evil at another time. Mahou Shoujo got a prank from her, lol. Though, there's still a mystery around her existence, especially with how she stalked them without them realized. So, lets see how they unravel that things on the four episode left. Or maybe not...

Well, because they don't "love" her in the sense in which you are trying to see it all. Druj sees Jahy as a hyper ideal demon lord, so she is annoyed by Jahy's interactions with Mahou Shoujo. Magical Girl is a person without any experience of friendship, so she insanely idealizes Jahy as her only friend and therefore annoys Druj in whom she sees a "toxic influence". It's much easier than you think.
Nov 21, 2021 7:05 AM

Mar 2012
I didn't get it did Jahy just come across some lazy demon and made her the maou or she was already the maou, something doesn't add up. Enjoyed the episode as always though.
Nov 21, 2021 2:23 PM

Jan 2020
Maou's actions were interesting there how she was listening to the convo. The part with Druj and Kyouko was kind of just alright to me. I hope that gag improves later down the line

Speaking of Kyouko, she's definitely having far more screentime and focus than I would have ever expected lol. I don't mind though

Nov 22, 2021 4:36 AM

Jun 2021
Finally, we got to see some of Salwa again. If only her character was given some more development instead of being only used for comical situations...

It's also funny how Kyouko (Magical Girl) has gone from fighting Jahy to practically worshipping her blindly, even with all of Jahy's attempts to get her off her back XD

And the Demon Lord doesn't seem as twisted as creatures in the Dark Kingdom thought she was, although she sure is lazy HAHAHAHA
Nov 22, 2021 8:57 AM

Jul 2021
Druj is the best character in the anime
asdasdsadad
Nov 22, 2021 11:41 AM
Mar 2015
Jahy does not know any more about the Dark Lord than anyone else
Nov 22, 2021 11:58 AM

Sep 2015
This show is certainly getting harder to watch for me, Jahy is like a screaming baby on a plane.
Nov 22, 2021 4:02 PM

Oct 2009
The long awaited Druj and Kyouko showdown arrives and it was a great laugh! I always sensed such a scene would happen after Jahy befriended Kyouko. Funny how they wouldn't budge an inch and Druj totally freaked out!

The demon lord following the pair right at the end does promise some drama at the pub in the following episode. If Jahy and Kyouko is not careful she may decide to live in the store managers pub. That would piss a whole bunch of people! Good episode
Nov 22, 2021 4:42 PM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHAH! i KNEW Druj would immediately get hysterical against Jinguu!!
these two might never ever eternally be get along with each other...lolz
5/5.
matias067Nov 22, 2021 5:14 PM

Nov 22, 2021 8:24 PM

Jul 2016
Jahy "spoiled" Maou so much she became a neet lmao.

Also yeah, I now wonder what Jahy hides inside her braid.
Nov 26, 2021 10:21 AM

Dec 2016
Happened as I expected because of Maou this show got less enjoyable to me.
At least her last scene showed she will be something more than "hahaha she eat all food" joke but probably still 90% of her screen time she will be just that.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.167/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 26, 2021 7:25 PM

Jul 2017
The reaction to Kyoko Jinguji the Magical Girl...is mixed for everyone.

Druj though, she's quite struck aback for Kyoko's obsession with Jahy, and HanaKana's VA performance only makes Druj so much elusive to prove why she's Jahy's servant. The argument's so dumb and stupid, and I liked it on rather on using words, use action to prove it with collecting mana crystals. It's stupid as whack, but it's also enjoyable...to leave Jahy to the check.

Now it's Salwa's turn to meet the Magical Girl...and she's also taken aback as well, but not quite Druj's level of expertise no matter how much work she put into capturing Jahy. Kyoko is such a sadist though, and Salwa is just too stupid for Jahy to ever notice her.

The Dark Lord follows where Kyoko goes because she's attracted to food, and now to school as well. I like the fact that as hungry as the Dark Lord can be, she does a service to Kyoko by delivering her lunchbox, which is nice, that loyalty of not forgetting her roots for Kyoko to eat with her friend. Except that the food...you've guessed it, the Dark Lord ate it all.

Hmm, Kyoko wants to know about the history between the Dark Lord and Jahy? It looks like Jahy did most of the work, and that the Dark Lord is a full-on NEET lols. That sure didn't helped Kyoko to understand the Dark Lord, but things are acting up pretty quickly. The Dark Lord HAS A PLAN...to eat all the way.

Eat, eat, eat.
Nov 27, 2021 2:23 AM

May 2020
As expected Druj wasn't glad with Mahou Shoujo being too clingy with Jahy, so competing against each other to see who's more suitable for her is the only way out.

And poor Salwa, as usual. You too will get your chance girl so no need to worry, though can't be sure when lol.
Nov 27, 2021 5:29 AM

Nov 2016
Druj vs Kyouko was bound to happen. As much as I liked it, seeing Saurva (fail) again was almost better.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 5, 2021 11:35 AM

Mar 2010
Loved it, episodes are getting better and better, and I'm not getting tired of that magical gal. Honestly my fav character.. if only druj got that much attention then she would be it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 13, 2021 7:31 AM
Feb 2015
Loved the bit where Kyoko was happily cheering about going to work with Jahy during Salwa's trap segment, her voice radiated a big Sumippe energy there it almost reminded me of a few of her ad-lib segments when she was in Tesagure ahahah
Dec 18, 2021 9:06 AM

Jun 2019
Maou sama is adorable AF and Kyouko has to deal with it. I'm happy that Kyouko has changed thanks to Jahy-sama and Maou. But, at the same time, Maou is so spoiled. Another cute episode.
Dec 21, 2021 3:31 AM
May 2020
so the demon lord is a part time neet and a part time guardian lol
Feb 6, 2022 9:39 AM

Jul 2015
The long awaited moment has arrived for the two masochist, Druj and Kyouko, to meet and it definitely didn't disappoint.

May 25, 2022 2:54 AM

Dec 2015
Possibly one of the worst episodes of anime i can remember watching. The dark lord has ruined this shows dynamic she is an unlikable, obnoxious personality free sow.
Jun 6, 2022 3:24 PM

Feb 2012
Yup, Jahy got stuck with the bill after Druj and Kyouko went off on their competition.
Thought the Demon Lord finally learnt some kindness but no. How dare she give Kyouko an empty bento box.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 10, 2022 1:22 AM

Sep 2012
i Fing knew it, that the launch box was empty lol
Dec 4, 2022 8:30 AM
Oct 2018
That ending... are things gonna take a dark turn?
Jan 9, 2023 12:46 AM

Jul 2019
Saurva can be the worst usurper in history. Every trap backfires without Jahy even notices them to begin with.
Jan 30, 2023 4:39 AM

Sep 2016
The two masochist rivalry was hilarious to see. Also, seems we are getting more plot by the end?
Mar 5, 2023 2:22 PM

Dec 2022
Salwa needs more screentime. Her scenes are always great.

Shaded Horizon

May 1, 2023 4:21 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like the demon lord is finally doing something. Wonder if we'll get some great plot in the last episodes though.
Jul 30, 2023 3:30 PM

Aug 2019
maou putting the magical girl in her place >:)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 5:33 AM
Dec 2013
Yeah, I hate her. She went all the way to the school to give her the empty lunch box after eating all of its contents. OMG! So fucking funny! Maou sucks. I'm sick of her. Why does she act like she did something good? Is she an idiot? I get that's the point of her character, but why did this show had to introduce such an unlikable character? And that girl still had nothing to eat for lunch in the end. This is supposed to be a comedy, but instead of finding it funny, the show has just been pissing me off ever since Maou entered the show.
wildhoodJan 1, 6:28 PM
May 13, 7:34 PM

Dec 2022
magical girl withstood the power of Mr. Chompy Mk. II
Dark Lord is kind of a bum
May 28, 2:15 AM

Oct 2022
Kyouko and the Dark Lord...their relationship makes me think of a sibling relationship, where Kyouko provides the food for the Dark Lord, and the Dark Lord protects her from the dark without her knowing, so Kyouko just sees her as a burden, a NEET, while the Dark Lord knows the truth.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

108 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2021

60 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2021

41 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2021

57 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

52 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 8, 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.