Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 23, 2021 10:10 AM

Jan 2021
Spoilers below

In the final two episodes we got to see the presidents art (which was a curvy, bouncy, boobalicious portrait of herself). I just want to know that dont you think it went way too far with portrait, I mean a little bit ecchi would have been fine but you could see her A$$ in the picture. Should this even be allowed by the school, although they did take measures against the second drawing but they were still allowed to display it.

I know the creator is a hentai artist and all but it just didnt suit well with the atmosphere of this manga and I guess it should be illegal to display such drawing ( especially of yourself ) in a school with underage virgin kids.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 23, 2021 10:21 AM
May 2020
That’s why the student council wanted to ban that painting.
Jul 23, 2021 10:22 AM
Feb 2021
FZREMAKE said:
Spoilers below

In the final two episodes we got to see the presidents art (which was a curvy, bouncy, boobalicious portrait of herself). I just want to know that dont you think it went way too far with portrait, I mean a little bit ecchi would have been fine but you could see her A$$ in the picture. Should this even be allowed by the school, although they did take measures against the second drawing but they were still allowed to display it.

I know the creator is a hentai artist and all but it just didnt suit well with the atmosphere of this manga and I guess it should be illegal to display such drawing ( especially of yourself ) in a school with underage virgin kids.

Well you are right it is illegal to display nude type art and especially of one own but dude you know it's anime so just enjoy.
Btwn the president's drawing was quiet amazing.Do you remember when she wore a rider jacket ... What a hotty she was ..
Jul 23, 2021 10:23 AM
Oct 2020
Students are also not usually allowed on the school roofs and in many cases are discouraged from having jobs.
Certain liberties are taken to help move the plot along. I'm sure IRL that would not have been approved and would have been confiscated by one of the teachers to be placed in a private shrine somewhere in their apartment.
Jul 23, 2021 10:39 AM
Jan 2021
Why's no one talking about her voice not matching her appearance.
Jul 23, 2021 12:04 PM

Dec 2020
Well they wrote it off as “oh it’s art that’s why it’s allowed” but then they also had the student council try to ban it the second time round? It’s a bit silly but you shouldn’t use much brain power when watching slice of life anime like Nagatoro

Jul 23, 2021 12:49 PM
May 2021
What a wuss, grow a pair
Jul 23, 2021 12:50 PM

Jan 2021
sansti29 said:
That’s why the student council wanted to ban that painting.

Yeah I mean the measures taken werent fitting enough for such a painting but as the people its a slice of life comedy manga so who cares as long as i laughed
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jul 23, 2021 2:49 PM
Jul 2021
Cmon you acting like you haven't see an ass before it's just art
Jul 23, 2021 3:55 PM
Jun 2021
Since when do we apply real life logic to anime
Jul 23, 2021 6:03 PM
May 2019
Remember that... It's just an anime XD
Jul 23, 2021 6:09 PM

May 2021
nudity is one of the most important running traditions on art. From the David of Michelangelo, the birth of the Venus from Ballotelli, La Maja Desnuda of Goya, the amount of paints and sculptures with such motiff is extremely big. The beauty of the human figure is put through nude art, so the portrait follows such motiff and it should be no fuss when talking about art

Jul 24, 2021 12:38 AM
Nov 2020
Bruh really arguing over a drawing in a fictional show, get a life
Jul 24, 2021 12:46 AM

Mar 2015
I mean the student council did try to get her to take it down. And I don't think it's out of place with the shows atmosphere. Sure Nagatoro isn't a full blown ecchi like to love ru or DxD but it's not like the show lacking in sexual innuendos and the like.

And as Gween Gween said, nudity in art is nothing unusual. A bunch of highschool kids seeing a naked lady won't ruin their life.

Of course a real school would never allow a student to display a nude portrait of themselves, but this is an anime so don't think too hard about it.
Apr 14, 2023 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
Well, we have Venus de Milo with naked breast, which is considered as an art. We have a statue of David with naked penis. In "The Simpsons" there is a similar concern in one of episodes, that David is a "filth" and should be banned. In case with pictures of Sana, breast and her crotch are covered, though her breast is so large that it's not covered enough.
These pictures were displayed during culture festival, when all people of various age, maturity, education can visit it and thus look at these pictures too. So it's obvious that some people will look at this as some erotic/perverted display, some will look at it and appreciate it as beautiful pieces of art representing beauty of female body, which excited artists from ancient times. Some will not care, nor even look at it. In anime it was proved too, when Yoshi showed different reactions of people toward it. So these pictures were displayed not only for the sake of horny students, but for the sake of mature people too.
As for should it be illegal or not, I guess it's for local authorities to decide. But it obvious that even younger than 15 years old boys already have seen even more explicit pictures and videos of girls thanks to Internet and ero magazines. If they want to be prude and hypocrite, well, I guess go for it. But I think school did a good decision to demonstrate that they nurture such beautiful and talented people. I would definitely look at these arts too and don't mind to be aroused by Sana's beautiful body. But if some people so much bothered by this, you can make an age restriction to visitors in order to let mature by mind and age to appreciate this art and deny it to immature and stupid people, so Sana's talent and effort could receive proper recognition.
removed-userApr 14, 2023 11:17 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.