Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2021 7:57 PM
Feb 2021
I was just scrolling through my watched list and felt nostalgic after seeing the name Plastic Memories again. Honestly this show was the one that made me change. I used to be that guy who just watches popular shonen anime like aot, kny and others and never was a romantic guy until my friend me recommend me this. Ahhh now I watch more romance than any other genre. I'll never forget that Plastic Memories was a life changing experience.
Jul 17, 2021 8:25 PM
Jan 2021
I’m honestly sad that my anime journey has kinda of closed off the romance genre. I had my romance phase where I couldn’t stop looking for them but also very nostalgic when I look back. Don’t get me wrong I still watch romance but it doesn’t hit the same no more
Jul 17, 2021 8:38 PM
Feb 2021
sheluvsessence said:
I’m honestly sad that my anime journey has kinda of closed off the romance genre. I had my romance phase where I couldn’t stop looking for them but also very nostalgic when I look back. Don’t get me wrong I still watch romance but it doesn’t hit the same no more
aye i feel you fr fr😪 now it's all just about fanservice and shit. Well it's not like I hate it, but old romance animes have a bigger impact on the viewer's perspective and tend to lead to life changing experiences.
Jul 17, 2021 9:46 PM
Mar 2021
Ahh same i was into shonen animes but after Bunny Girl Senpai...... I have literally watched mostly all yhe famous and some underrated romance animes too
Jul 17, 2021 11:31 PM
Feb 2021
adityasingh2705 said:
Ahh same i was into shonen animes but after Bunny Girl Senpai...... I have literally watched mostly all yhe famous and some underrated romance animes too
bgs was my second rom anime, what a great show that was even though it was confusing
Jul 18, 2021 2:04 AM
Jan 2021
This is good, romance is indeed the best genre, i'm glad more people recognize this fact ;3.
Jul 18, 2021 4:56 AM

Mar 2021
Ah, Toradora! was my first and to this day it's still in my top three after One Piece and Steins;Gate
Jul 18, 2021 5:47 AM
Mar 2021
haziqwhz said:
adityasingh2705 said:
bgs was my second rom anime, what a great show that was even though it was confusing

The movie rocks too it was confusing but mai-san❤️❤️❤️
Jul 19, 2021 7:39 AM

May 2021
It is one of my favourite animes !!!
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jul 27, 2021 7:46 PM

Jan 2021
Toradora was my first romance anime, so after watching many light hearted series like Chunibyou, this one hit very different. I had seen depressing stuff before but this one hit hard, very hard. Afterwards, I watched Golden Time which completely ruined the romance genre because of how shit it was. Anyway, Plastic Memories was incredible, it’s a shame that Golden Time had to ruin my expedition for godlike romances, but at the same time I’m also kinda glad
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jul 28, 2021 3:52 AM
Feb 2021
Spicelit said:
Toradora was my first romance anime, so after watching many light hearted series like Chunibyou, this one hit very different. I had seen depressing stuff before but this one hit hard, very hard. Afterwards, I watched Golden Time which completely ruined the romance genre because of how shit it was. Anyway, Plastic Memories was incredible, it’s a shame that Golden Time had to ruin my expedition for godlike romances, but at the same time I’m also kinda glad
I've been planning to watch goldrn time somewhat next week, but seeing your comment, maybe next time.
Jul 31, 2021 8:21 PM

Oct 2018
sheluvsessence said:
Romance animes nowadays are trash as always. The only decent recent romance anime was only Fruits Basket and underrated animes back then are amazing.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tendou-kun - May 22, 2015

222 by Penguinu »»
May 23, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

548 by mpgodjr »»
May 15, 9:07 AM

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

533 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.