Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 2, 2021 7:51 PM
Apr 2020
She’s hideous for one, I absolutely hate her design. Her voice also makes my ears bleed, but no hate to her voice actor. I’m honestly surprised they were able to pull of such an annoying voice. And she’s just a bitch. She’s a bad character, and I hate everything about her.
Jul 2, 2021 7:59 PM
Dec 2020
Yoshi is more annoying bro imo of course.
Jul 2, 2021 8:06 PM
Mar 2021
Underated00 said:
hahaha this topic is hillarious hahaha it's so valid aswell
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2021 8:26 PM
Mar 2021
Maki? I actually don't find her annoying at all but I find Sakura annoying af. Everything about her is annoying.
Jul 2, 2021 8:27 PM
Dec 2020
LukeLippo said:
Underated00 said:
LukeLippo said:
Underated00 said:
What nigga?
(15 character limit)
Jul 2, 2021 8:33 PM
Jul 2016
She is best girl, so deal with it
Jul 2, 2021 9:13 PM
Apr 2021
StalkerJim69 said:
She’s hideous for one, I absolutely hate her design. Her voice also makes my ears bleed, but no hate to her voice actor. I’m honestly surprised they were able to pull of such an annoying voice. And she’s just a bitch. She’s a bad character, and I hate everything about her.
xiu otaku fedido, só sabe reclamar krlh
Jul 2, 2021 9:31 PM

Mar 2016
StalkerJim69 said:

How young and uninitiated you are, wait until you meet ^&$*()@#$&
Jul 2, 2021 10:14 PM
Mar 2021
Maki is literally Senpai’s covert Wingman
Jul 2, 2021 10:27 PM
May 2021
KojiSann said:
StalkerJim69 said:
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Jul 2, 2021 11:09 PM
May 2019
KojiSann said:
StalkerJim69 said:

Ah não kkkkkkkkkk
Jul 3, 2021 2:19 AM
Sep 2020
StalkerJim69 said:
besides nagatoro & senpai I find like all the other girls annoying. I did like her voice but man if I hear 'paisen' once again i'm gonna cry
Jul 3, 2021 2:34 AM
Dec 2020
I personally love the voice for Maki. I love that her voice isn't like traditional girly, it makes me feel better about myself and how I sound when I talk. Yoshi was pretty cool too. I loved both characters a lot honestly.
Jul 3, 2021 6:18 AM
Apr 2021
I think she is fine. Yoshi, on the other side... She barely brings anything to the events and story. She is more like an o obedient Maki's dog than an actual character
Jul 3, 2021 7:17 AM
Jun 2021
StalkerJim69 said:

Did you watch all episode? Without hayase sempai would forever stuck in a pit of darkness plus he’ll never get a gf. In reality if you were popular like nagatoro you would never date or help out a mega nerd like sempai
Jul 3, 2021 7:49 AM
Apr 2020
simran_h said:
Maki? I actually don't find her annoying at all but I find Sakura annoying af. Everything about her is annoying.

Every character in the show is annoying to no end in my opinion. Maki is simply the worst.
Jul 3, 2021 9:53 AM
Feb 2020
bruh her design is so cool 🔥
Jul 3, 2021 9:53 AM
Feb 2020
bruh her design is so cool 🔥
Jul 3, 2021 10:36 AM

Jan 2015
Sorry, but this thread makes no sense to me, just take a look at her face, look at her smile, look at her description on MAL (may help you) it's obvious that she is meant to be annoying, Gamou Maki fits her role perfectly, so what's wrong? If a character or story makes you feel exactly as it was intended ... if you think or believe that a disgusting villain is really disgusting, or a lovable character is lovable, or a sad scene is sad, it's not bad thing, you can say something is bad when it tries and fails to make you feel something ... like when you don't cares about a sad scene because it development was bad. Also, Gamou Maki became a likable character because she supports nagatoro and naoto :P (manga, but in these latest episodes as well)
Jul 3, 2021 4:53 PM
Jan 2021
Underated00 said:
cringe opinion af she's literally the best character
Jul 3, 2021 4:54 PM

Jul 2019
It causes me pain when see any of them, bloody hell.
Jul 3, 2021 4:55 PM
Dec 2019
you've got shit taste mate
Jul 3, 2021 5:43 PM
Dec 2020
hugok1 said:
Underated00 said:
cringe opinion af she's literally the best character
This nigga just said my opinion is cringe 💀 you Goofy bro.
Jul 6, 2021 10:56 PM
Jan 2021
Yoshi gives me the urge to cosplay as Kurt cobain after 1994
Jul 7, 2021 9:09 AM
Apr 2021
iKyuu said:
KojiSann said:

Ah não kkkkkkkkkk
Gringo é foda, reclama de TD tmnc kkkkk
Jul 7, 2021 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
KojiSann said:
iKyuu said:

Ah não kkkkkkkkkk
English only, please. Respeita os gringo poha
Jul 7, 2021 11:06 PM
Apr 2021
Arikado- said:
KojiSann said:
English only, please. Respeita os gringo poha
ih alá, n quer deixar eu me expressar, infelizmente vou ter q te cancelar ✊😪
Jul 24, 2021 1:16 PM
May 2021
She’s a typical popular girl , so I was expecting it.
Jul 28, 2021 1:40 PM
Oct 2009
Actually they were all shown spoiled, mean, rude, kinda popular delinquents. However they are not violent that's good. Actually i don't remember even a single panty shot, that awesome, because it shows how good the show is. (Even without panties it was entertaing to watch from fisrt to the last episode and i wanted even more, it took me 2 evenings just because i come home too late and since i needed to go to work i needed to take a break and go to sleep, otherwise i would spend the night watching it till the end. Sakura is one of the best girls there imho, don't diss her. Maki was made annoying to star with and Yoshi was made to be irritating since she is abettor, she never gave any thoughs she just always went with the flow. Sakura actually is the nicest, she never was rude to Senpai, was polite and even was on MC side, she was the one who told that they were more likely to repeat a grade since only Hayachi didn't have to take make up exams, we can conclude that she was better than the others but not much, she also saw senpai scores which were good but you can assume he is not the best, and those scores seemed very good for her since she was surprised to see those (i assume she concidered that her senpai had high scores). And yes despite they were made that way so the series could be interesting they are not usual tsundere type who always violently beat up MC, that what makes them good. Yes they are rude, joke around, but they aren't shown as bullies. They are shown more as friends, yes they are often harsh but i didn't feel that they meant any harm, but you could feel it in male characters. Also Nagatoro seemed as a bully at first but when she didn't feel like making fun of two boys from another class, because they seemed boring, it was obvious she could, but just didn't want to make any effort like it was a waste of time, however she let those two know that they are like flies to her. But from the 1-st episode she decided that Senpai was worth her time, she saw only a page from his manga then went through all she had, it was obvious it caught her eye and she acted in her style. She was totally unenthusiastic listening to music recorded by those boys, it didn't touch her at all (like what garbage), also those boys totally annoyed her.
InnskipJul 28, 2021 1:59 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2021

217 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 15, 11:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.