Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2010 5:32 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so, it's finally out!
check out here - http://www.unblessed.net/SiH/manga.php?t=173
looks like Ida is indeed blind. or almost blind.
he should be in his 40s I suppose.
and not a word about what happened in those 10 years. I suppose it will be revealed sooner or later since it's the main intrigue as for me.
Apr 1, 2010 5:01 PM
Nov 2008
Ah feels nice to be reading Jiraishin again.
While I waited with a little skepticism, first impression is positive.
Opal_ShrikeApr 1, 2010 5:08 PM

Apr 1, 2010 5:32 PM
Jun 2007
ShiroiNoKiwi said:
Ah feels nice to be reading Jiraishin again.

Ditto, that.
May 14, 2010 12:24 PM

May 2008
Oh damn, i totally forgot about this. Lucky i just remembered about it. Iahel, shame on you for not sharing the diablo <3 with me, but i only missed one chapter, lucky heh. Is this a weekly or monthly series?
May 14, 2010 12:39 PM
Jun 2007
ex0 said:
Oh damn, i totally forgot about this. Lucky i just remembered about it. Iahel, shame on you for not sharing the diablo <3 with me, but i only missed one chapter, lucky heh. Is this a weekly or monthly series?

The magazine its published in has a bimonthly release schedule. Not that it matters since the group scanlating it is using tankoubon raws instead of keeping up with the magazine raws.
Dec 17, 2011 8:50 PM

May 2008
Avarice said:
ex0 said:

The magazine its published in has a bimonthly release schedule. Not that it matters since the group scanlating it is using tankoubon raws instead of keeping up with the magazine raws.

Hmm. It's been like 1 year almost with only 2 chapters out? How often do these Tankoubons come out? Tankoubons are like volumes i take it? Or how many chapters or volumes with each tankoubon? Anyone know what's going on currently with this manga and if any groups are still actively scanlating it? Or is it currently in 'limbo'?

It really annoys me when such good manga like Jiraishin and it's sequel are overlooked for generic high school trash or the generic shounen(not talking about One Piece, more like Bleach and others that are even worse, or even knock offs of the big three, heh).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Linkage and info

Beatnik - Nov 23, 2008

26 by ExoticBankai »»
Oct 31, 2016 8:46 AM

Poll: » Jiraishin Diablo Chapter 3 Discussion

Karagah - Dec 26, 2010

1 by LiarK »»
Jan 2, 2011 8:15 PM

» Reserialization or sequel/prequel?

machine_elf - Feb 1, 2009

0 by machine_elf »»
Feb 1, 2009 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.