Forum Settings
Forums
The Detective Is Already Dead
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 1:01 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Natsunagi really plays an important role in this volume. Tbh, The battle with speed and some facts about SPES began to be revealed and who was the mastermind behind the leader of SPES, Summarizing is hard so I'll just do it another time. I just wanted to talk about volume 5 because that was the hype there, lol.

Alright, I'm actually lazy to summarize and I'm also confused about how to write, Let's discuss about the 12 Turner members who will be mentioned a lot in volume 4.

For now 12 member Tuners are :
Detective: Nagisa Natsunagi
Assassin: Fubi Kase
Vampire: Scarlet
Priestess: Mia Whitlock
Inventor: Stephen Bluefield
Mage: Reloaded
Revolutionary: Flip Stuart
Informant: Bruno
Executor: ???
Black Robe: ???
Phantom Thief: Arsene
Singularity: ???

I just wanted to talk about Priestess Mia Whitlock, maybe volume 4 already covered the girl.

Mia Whitlock

She's one of 12 tuners tasked with protecting the world from any major crisis. As a child, Mia realized that she had a special ability, which was to see the future. Mia can see the future of the upcoming crisis or disaster and this ability is also known by her parents. After knowing Mia's ability, her parents used her ability to make money by making a false religion

But in the end, Mia's parents died because of a fire that broke out in their house. Mia survived because at that time she was locked in the basement of her house. At that time one of the 12 tuners, "Famous detective" Siesta came to see Mia. Siesta brought Mia and asked her to be one of the 12 tuners.

After that, mia became one of the 12 tuners and her position in the 12 tuners was as "Priestess". Mia's job is to record all the crises and disasters that will happen in the future and put them in a book called "Bible". Later, Nagisa and Kimizuka will meet Mia when they go to London to retrieve the letter Siesta had kept 1 year ago when Kimizuka and Siesta lived in London together. There is not only 1 Bible, but there are many and one of them has been stolen by a traitorous tuner member, namely "phantom thief".

Still lazy to write more xD.
SyureriaJul 25, 2021 1:38 AM
Aug 1, 2021 12:55 AM
Jul 2019
The detective is always dead. First it was Siesta and now it's Nagisa. That heart can't take a break, always dying. With how easy it is for Siesta to appear at any given moment, it's no surprise that one or the other will come back. Remember, they ain't dead if they died offscreen so I'm expecting Nagisa to make a return. These detectives seem to have a habit of suddenly appearing.
Jan 30, 2023 5:46 AM

Apr 2020
Nagisa died. But siesta came back. not a happy ending. But still amazing ending
water
Jan 30, 2023 5:53 AM

Apr 2020
Syureria said:

Alright, I'm actually lazy to summarize and I'm also confused about how to write, Let's discuss about the 12 Turner members who will be mentioned a lot in volume 4.

Bruh, atleast mark spoilers. Only tuners revealed till v4 ending are assasin,detective,oracle and vampire
water
Feb 4, 2023 12:07 AM

Feb 2018
FakeSpicyApple said:
Syureria said:

Bruh, atleast mark spoilers. Only tuners revealed till v4 ending are assasin,detective,oracle and vampire
i am sorry........

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 13, 2021

29 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Feb 2, 2023 2:15 AM

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Volume 3 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 13, 2021

1 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Jan 28, 2023 1:16 AM

Poll: » Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru. Volume 2 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 6, 2021

2 by Syureria »»
Jan 25, 2023 2:48 AM

» Anime adaptation

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2021

11 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Jan 25, 2023 1:31 AM

» main characters love interest

benyamin1381 - Feb 15, 2022

2 by benyamin1381 »»
Feb 21, 2022 5:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.