Forum Settings
Forums

Best Possible Way To Fit In To The Popular Crowd (Where All The Gorgeous Women Are) In College?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 13, 2021 3:12 AM

Mar 2019
IronicExArmFan said:
Ryuk9428 said:
@IronicExArmFan

I don't blame you for valuing beauty, I certainly value female beauty a lot. But what I don't get is why you need their approval so badly? Why can't you just pay a beautiful girl to do the same thing a beautiful girl might do for free? Why do you have such a psychological barrier against paying a girl for it?

Its not because the popular crowd has high standards, its because their minds are empty of substance. They don't know how to create entertainment value out of things so they constantly seek other sources to provide the entertainment for them whether its drinking, gossip, drama, drugs, television, or popular celebrities. They don't have any interesting things to say, and they don't have any creativity to them. Conversations with them are unbelievably boring. You want to talk about people who have a relentless appetite for small talk? That's the popular crowd. You can't discuss things such as the discussion we are having right now. Their brains actually don't seem capable of these kind of conversations. Its like talking to a different species of human beings. They have their own form of communication and everything. Its like I said, if you're not already one of the popular crowd you never will be one. At best, you will be their entertainment. That's what I became. I was entertainment because I was so different from everybody else but I never got invited to the things they did with each other and the girls never wanted anything to do with me unless they were drunk. Hang out with the popular crowd and you'll basically become their circus monkey. You'll never date any of the girls though. You might get a drunken make out session, which is nice I won't lie, but when they don't want anything to do with you the next day it hurts just as much as it felt nice the previous night.

Dude, I've went to somewhere around 100 parties back in college. I know what these people are like. I also knew people from high school who came up to my college, interacted with the popular people up there and came to the exact same conclusion that I did before I was ready to accept that people up there were like that.

Why would I not want to pay her to have sex with me? It's because she does not actually enjoy this "companionship". She only enjoys the money I give her.

Only having fun in expensive, exclusive, grandiose greatness is having high standards regarding fun, and all attractive women, being a part of the popular crowd, share that exact mentality. And fitting in with the popular crowd means all gorgeous women GENUINELY ENJOY your companionship. Otherwise, you will end up solely with hideous women, because those are the only women who aren't popular.

All post-college non-rich women, and college aged women outside of the popular crowd are extremely hideous, and the youngest lookalike age is 75 (grandparent age!), and that is why said women despise the popular crowd (where all the gorgeous women are) and are the only people who prefer life after college over life in college.

Even if I were to be seen as a fake friend of the popular crowd where all gorgeous women are, it would still be better than being alone or a real friend of misfits where zero gorgeous women are around. Besides, as a non-rich man, I only have 1 year left until I can no longer talk to gorgeous women ever again. However, even after graduation, I can still talk to hideous women since they are the only non-rich post-college women in existence.

What if I told you that the money you gave her is what causes her to enjoy your companionship? A true, feminine girl of quality likes to be taken care of. Not resenting your role as a provider is part of what will earn you the respect of a true, feminine girl. And because you don't resent your role as a provider, you encourage her to not resent her role as a nurturer of your emotions. When your girl is happy and taken care of, that's when she takes care of you.

But remember this only works with a girl of true quality. Don't do this with the kind of girl you can tell is selfish and only seeks to take advantage of men. It only works on a girl with good morals who believes in fairness and likes to make other people happy. Contrary to what some may tell you, girls like this do exist in strip clubs. I've met many girls who did not try to nickel and dime me and went way above and beyond what I paid for to try and make me happy because deep down, making other people happy makes them happy.

That is true femininity summed up right there. That is the kind of girl who deserves to be taken care of and supported by a man who'll treat her right. Doing this with a girl who doesn't deserve it is what makes a man a simp.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 3:17 AM

Mar 2020
Talk to them. Its not that hard, if you want popular friends then talk to them. Try to find common interests or make jokes you think they'll find funny, etc etc. Also, when you do talk to them try to seem like you have some self confidence and tone down your resentment of them.
IronicExArmFan said:
The thing about college is that for men who aren't rich, it is the ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE for non-rich men to ever have fun, friendships, and chances with gorgeous women. And to befriend gorgeous women, let alone date or even have consensual free sex with them, you have to fit on to the popular crowd through whatever means necessary, because all gorgeous women are a part of the said crowd. After college, it's all over, and you might as well be living like a worthless bum because all your time and money gets eaten away by countless responsibilities such as taxes, work (8 hours minimum but will only pay you a maximum of enough just to survive), house chores, grocery shopping, energy bills, etc, leaving you absolutely zero time nor money to spare for any fun, friendships, nor chances with attractive women. Not only that, after college, among anyone who isn't rich, there is no popular crowd, which means that ALL NON-RICH POST-COLLEGE WOMEN gladly let themselves go and become hideous beyond recognition, and considering that economic barriers apply to every social interaction outside of work purposes, it's IMPOSSIBLE for non-rich post-college men to ever talk to gorgeous women ever again, because all that's left are SWAMP DONKEYS who are the only people who prefer life after college over life in college due to the lack of non-rich post-college attractive women.

So yes, do whatever you can to fit in to the popular crowd when attending college, because it will be your last ever chance at having fun, friendships, and chances with gorgeous women. Because after that, all that awaits is hell on earth.
You okay dude? You seem to be quite worked up over this.
EpiccgaymerJun 13, 2021 3:36 AM

Jun 13, 2021 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
Suiyaki said:
LucidDreamsED said:

Having sex with a beautiful woman shouldn't be your main goal in life, buddy. There are so many more things to do that are better than that. :)

Yeah I agree with you buddy, instead of focussing on this, you should maybe pursue and find something else that makes you happy and healthy :DD

After college, if you are a man who isn't rich, you will never be able to talk to, let alone have sex with gorgeous women, because after college, economic barriers apply to all forms of social interaction outside of work purposes and all non-rich women are hideous. It's always been my dream to fit in with gorgeous women in life, but after college, such a dream will be unattainable.
Jun 13, 2021 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
IronicExArmFan said:

Why would I not want to pay her to have sex with me? It's because she does not actually enjoy this "companionship". She only enjoys the money I give her.

Only having fun in expensive, exclusive, grandiose greatness is having high standards regarding fun, and all attractive women, being a part of the popular crowd, share that exact mentality. And fitting in with the popular crowd means all gorgeous women GENUINELY ENJOY your companionship. Otherwise, you will end up solely with hideous women, because those are the only women who aren't popular.

All post-college non-rich women, and college aged women outside of the popular crowd are extremely hideous, and the youngest lookalike age is 75 (grandparent age!), and that is why said women despise the popular crowd (where all the gorgeous women are) and are the only people who prefer life after college over life in college.

Even if I were to be seen as a fake friend of the popular crowd where all gorgeous women are, it would still be better than being alone or a real friend of misfits where zero gorgeous women are around. Besides, as a non-rich man, I only have 1 year left until I can no longer talk to gorgeous women ever again. However, even after graduation, I can still talk to hideous women since they are the only non-rich post-college women in existence.

What if I told you that the money you gave her is what causes her to enjoy your companionship? A true, feminine girl of quality likes to be taken care of. Not resenting your role as a provider is part of what will earn you the respect of a true, feminine girl. And because you don't resent your role as a provider, you encourage her to not resent her role as a nurturer of your emotions. When your girl is happy and taken care of, that's when she takes care of you.

But remember this only works with a girl of true quality. Don't do this with the kind of girl you can tell is selfish and only seeks to take advantage of men. It only works on a girl with good morals who believes in fairness and likes to make other people happy. Contrary to what some may tell you, girls like this do exist in strip clubs. I've met many girls who did not try to nickel and dime me and went way above and beyond what I paid for to try and make me happy because deep down, making other people happy makes them happy.

That is true femininity summed up right there. That is the kind of girl who deserves to be taken care of and supported by a man who'll treat her right. Doing this with a girl who doesn't deserve it is what makes a man a simp.

I am not talking about providing for who would be my girlfriend/wife. I talking about providing for women who are only in it for the money (such as sex workers). If I pay a woman to have sex with me, she doesn't genuinely enjoy it (and neither do I). The sex MUST be free and consentual for me to enjoy it. And those women you met in strip clubs who you think genuinely want to make others happy are the same as well behind closed doors. If they genuinely wanted to make others happy, they wouldn't have entered sex work in the first place. Paid sex will never be enjoyable.
Jun 13, 2021 12:13 PM

Sep 2019
IronicExArmFan said:
Suiyaki said:

Yeah I agree with you buddy, instead of focussing on this, you should maybe pursue and find something else that makes you happy and healthy :DD

After college, if you are a man who isn't rich, you will never be able to talk to, let alone have sex with gorgeous women, because after college, economic barriers apply to all forms of social interaction outside of work purposes and all non-rich women are hideous. It's always been my dream to fit in with gorgeous women in life, but after college, such a dream will be unattainable.

Just join an incel forum dude, you will feel at home there. Try this one out: https://incels.is/
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Jun 13, 2021 12:14 PM

Sep 2019
epicpunnyname said:
Talk to them. Its not that hard, if you want popular friends then talk to them. Try to find common interests or make jokes you think they'll find funny, etc etc. Also, when you do talk to them try to seem like you have some self confidence and tone down your resentment of them.
IronicExArmFan said:
The thing about college is that for men who aren't rich, it is the ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE for non-rich men to ever have fun, friendships, and chances with gorgeous women. And to befriend gorgeous women, let alone date or even have consensual free sex with them, you have to fit on to the popular crowd through whatever means necessary, because all gorgeous women are a part of the said crowd. After college, it's all over, and you might as well be living like a worthless bum because all your time and money gets eaten away by countless responsibilities such as taxes, work (8 hours minimum but will only pay you a maximum of enough just to survive), house chores, grocery shopping, energy bills, etc, leaving you absolutely zero time nor money to spare for any fun, friendships, nor chances with attractive women. Not only that, after college, among anyone who isn't rich, there is no popular crowd, which means that ALL NON-RICH POST-COLLEGE WOMEN gladly let themselves go and become hideous beyond recognition, and considering that economic barriers apply to every social interaction outside of work purposes, it's IMPOSSIBLE for non-rich post-college men to ever talk to gorgeous women ever again, because all that's left are SWAMP DONKEYS who are the only people who prefer life after college over life in college due to the lack of non-rich post-college attractive women.

So yes, do whatever you can to fit in to the popular crowd when attending college, because it will be your last ever chance at having fun, friendships, and chances with gorgeous women. Because after that, all that awaits is hell on earth.

I hope i don't seem to rude but he definitely reminds me of an incel.
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Jun 13, 2021 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
LucidDreamsED said:
epicpunnyname said:

You talk with hatred towards attractive women in mind. You're the one speaking like an incel here.
Jun 13, 2021 12:18 PM

Sep 2019
IronicExArmFan said:
LucidDreamsED said:

You talk with hatred towards attractive women in mind. You're the one speaking like an incel here.

I don't hate women, I respect them, not once did I speak hatred towards women. I just am saying the popular crowd will hurt you and make you feel even worse. Quit trying to be popular and focusing on getting a date with a sexy woman.

-Luke Woodham

Jun 13, 2021 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
LucidDreamsED said:
IronicExArmFan said:

I don't hate women, I respect them, not once did I speak hatred towards women. I just am saying the popular crowd will hurt you and make you feel even worse. Quit trying to be popular and focusing on getting a date with a sexy woman.

Dating gorgeous women has always been my dream in my life. After college, it will be completely unattainable which means I will never have another chance at realizing my dream once I graduate college in less than a year. And this regret will forever haunt me.
Jun 13, 2021 10:44 PM

Mar 2019
IronicExArmFan said:
If they genuinely wanted to make others happy, they wouldn't have entered sex work in the first place.

Why not?

Her being a stripper makes me happy, and when I give her money, she doesn't need to work a job anymore. Her time is freed up so she can be with me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2021 10:51 PM

Jul 2015
Why not work at a night club or a college bar, it'd solve your delima of wanting to be surrounded by the popular crowd plus you'd get the added benifit of having a job you'd want to go to.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What is the point of participating in the community when the returns are negligible?

PostMahouShoujo - 3 hours ago

3 by zaako »»
2 minutes ago

» Behind every successful man, there’s a woman ( 1 2 )

Cuckoo_Clock - Jul 25, 2021

55 by LoveYourSmile »»
5 minutes ago

» why do people in power destroy the environment for industrialization or to build sanctuaries?

FruitPunchBaka - 2 hours ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
10 minutes ago

» Why aren't Americans rioting over the fact that McDonalds is now a Luxury Item?

vasipi4946 - May 30

37 by Rhae »»
39 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

56 by GCRyan »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.