Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2021 5:42 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was such an amazing first chapter. I already find the main cast really really likeable, and I can't wait to see how their story will go.

I'm really curious as to why they divorced. I definitely want to see more of the pair's past, and how they ended parting ways.

Their daughter is so adorable!!!!!! But getting divorced while she was pregnant is a rather peculiar situation.

Being from the same author as Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga, the atmosphere that I got from both manga was really similar, which makes sense. I'll definitely will be looking forward to more wholesome and adorable events in this manga as well.

Overall, this was an amazing first chapter, and I can't wait to see more of their life together. I have really high hopes for this series.
Apr 26, 2021 5:58 PM
Apr 2018
The ex wife hid the fact that the ex husband was a dad, usually arrives home drunk to her daughter, brainwashes her daughter into believing that having a dad is a bad thing and is painted in a positive light and given moral superiority. Dude WTF!
May 7, 2021 5:27 PM

May 2020
That was a weird but cute start. I've never seen a manga where a divorced couple reunites and restarting their family after divorcing, so that was interesting.

I definitely have a lot of questions after reading this, like why did they decide to divorce, why didn't Chitose tell him that they have a 6-year old daughter, and many more. But I'm sure we'll get to know about all of that in the upcoming chapters.

Looking forward to seeing more cute moments and how their relationship is going to be like in the future. I hope this will be good!
Oct 25, 2021 7:05 AM
Jul 2019
yeah boy another kawasaki ren manga
Dec 3, 2021 11:41 PM
Mar 2012
That's a lotta damage.
Aug 29, 2022 2:35 AM

May 2015
zarek31415 said:
The ex wife hid the fact that the ex husband was a dad, usually arrives home drunk to her daughter, brainwashes her daughter into believing that having a dad is a bad thing and is painted in a positive light and given moral superiority. Dude WTF!

agree, I don't think I ever read any series that give me such a bad first impression like this one yikes.

he takes what he's lost and discards what he's won, he's every bit as alive as you and I
Apr 30, 2023 4:02 PM
May 2022
zarek31415 said:

Hm? I think you talking about another manga? Since what I read is polar opposite from what you said.
May 7, 1:19 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to shioretahana
zarek31415 said:

Hm? I think you talking about another manga? Since what I read is polar opposite from what you said.
@shioretahana ?? Really?? The fact that husband doesn't even get mad or ask question "why did you hide my daughter for 6 year?!!" but actually the wife says "I'm glad I got divorce with you" to husband is actually painting the wife in positive light... The author took the wife side by not asking the wife tough questions but rather have wife says harsh words to husband and make husband apologize...

It's really making my blood boil... How do you expect a human being to react when they were told they have a child and that information was hidden from them for 6 years????? And husband doesn't even react harshly but reacts worriedly towards the daughter but wife says "I'm glad I got divorced you" is too fucking harsh and the chapter conclusion is for the child to convince husband to apologise to wife is absolutely unfair and completely painting wife in positive light while painting husband in negative light

More topics from this board

» Uchi wa Wakarete Kurashiteru Chapter 14 Discussion

Gihiro - Aug 25, 2022

1 by ss4chris »»
May 18, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Uchi wa Wakarete Kurashiteru Chapter 10 Discussion

shutcardboard - Jun 11, 2022

0 by shutcardboard »»
Jun 11, 2022 2:50 PM

Poll: » Uchi wa Wakarete Kurashiteru Chapter 9 Discussion

apep23 - Mar 8, 2022

2 by Rytakahashi09 »»
Mar 10, 2022 3:17 PM

Poll: » Uchi wa Wakarete Kurashiteru Chapter 6 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Jan 6, 2022

0 by ERROR-88 »»
Jan 6, 2022 2:26 AM

Poll: » Uchi wa Wakarete Kurashiteru Chapter 5 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Oct 12, 2021

1 by WibuSejati »»
Oct 25, 2021 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.