Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2021 4:33 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The absolute nerve of this show to give us not one, but two recap episodes. Both have new super short scenes with 24 not even worth the 10 seconds. #24 is supposedly from Kate's journal, while this one is Roddy and Barts reminiscing.

Once they do, nothing of value happens. But before has a good juicy bit. For the life of me I don't understand why Barts sleeps on Fred of all people. It's never mentioned or commented on, Barts and Fred almost never interact on screen, so why them? It'd make sense if it was Roddy and Barts, but no, Roddy sleeps on the top bunk and... this ep show there's plenty of room for the both of them (uh how?)!

Beyond the nonsensical sleeping arrangement, Barts goes all soulmate "I'll feel like I've known you my whole life" on Roddy. And I can't tell if Roddy is genuine in his agreement or feeling awkward about it and doesn't want to show/admit it. Because the guy goes "well that's true" as if he has known about Barts all his life instead of "yeah me too". This scene is the best bit (they don't even drink the beers Barts pulls out of nowhere lmao) but also a weird one...

Yeah anyway, finally a Roddy and Barts laid back talking scene and it's a clip show. >_>

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 26 Discussion

Sakarii - Mar 9, 2021

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 5, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 23 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 16, 2020

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 5, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 22 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 16, 2020

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 21 Discussion

povsuduvolosy - May 23, 2016

2 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 20 Discussion

Sakarii - Mar 2, 2021

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.