Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 7, 2021 8:46 PM
Feb 2017
The Iceberg of Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun
Reference publication
Welcome to a journey through the depths of the series. Travel in the darkest secrets of the novel Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun, theories that will transform your perception and make you reflect on what is in the hidden.
Points to consider:
1. In this Iceberg you will NOT find joke arguments about aspects of the series. You will find real information about both the novel and its anime adaptation. Data, curiosities and existing theories that do NOT border on the absurd and that have an investigation behind them. Information from forums, websites, blogs, videos, publications whose work has been to convey reliable knowledge or, at least, congruent and coherent.
2. Level 1 of the Iceberg corresponds to both the superficial information of the series that everyone knows or thinks they know, as well as a parody of those comments, memes, reviews that are made frivolously or without interest in delving into the history and its characters.
3. The later levels correspond to serious subjects, their titles keep a meaning, either understandable or hidden. There is no room for interpretation other than that of one's own curiosity or theory that one seeks to show.
So, I let you know my interest in sharing this Iceberg everywhere, show it to everyone and invite them to know this series and the secrets it keeps. There is no limit to where it can be shared by other groups on social networks, pages to watch anime, content creators or news pages.
For this reason, I call on people, I would like to contact any content creator to make a video about this Iceberg and release it to the world for more people to see it and be disturbed by its horrors.
The following is the Iceberg link: https://twitter.com/ArmandoValores/status/1368715662282027008
pablosolisMar 7, 2021 8:53 PM
Mar 7, 2021 9:00 PM
Feb 2017
Could someone help me copying the Iceberg here? Please. Use the link in the post.
Mar 8, 2021 4:12 AM
Mar 2021
It scares me, or did I misunderstand?
Mar 9, 2021 5:54 AM
Feb 2017
Fuukakikuchikah said:
It scares me, or did I misunderstand?
Is an anime with so many secrets...
Mar 11, 2021 5:09 PM
Dec 2019
What does Watari Wataru have to do with this novel/anime?
Mar 11, 2021 5:45 PM
Feb 2017
ImNOTAmOtaku said:
Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun had originally another name and the author wrote the text for a competition. Watari Wataru was a judge and, for him, was a bad text. Anyways, Yuuki Yaku won, I think second place, and published the novel,
Mar 11, 2021 10:40 PM

Apr 2020
pablosolis said:
Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kun had originally another name and the author wrote the text for a competition. Watari Wataru was a judge and, for him, was a bad text. Anyways, Yuuki Yaku won, I think second place, and published the novel,

Do you have any idea what the original name is? What I assume is the the title's name is pretty long.

Sorry I have to disagree with you. Tomozaki's sister's name should be at the most bottom of the iceberg. And the last two part I don't really get it cause I don't dive too deep into the series.
Mar 12, 2021 2:10 AM
Dec 2019
pablosolis said:
ImNOTAmOtaku said:

Oh, now that makes sense
Mar 12, 2021 2:35 PM
Feb 2017
Rakabat said:
pablosolis said:

Do you have any idea what the original name is? What I assume is the the title's name is pretty long.

Sorry I have to disagree with you. Tomozaki's sister's name should be at the most bottom of the iceberg. And the last two part I don't really get it cause I don't dive too deep into the series.

The original mame of the novel was
満点飾りのがんばり論!Translated as A perfect score decoration theory!
The topic of Tomozaki's sister mames Is not so deep beacuse this Iceberg is about true topics of the series. I explain better in the first post.
Mar 19, 2021 11:32 PM
Oct 2020
just want to watch it because of the character designs to be honest
Mar 19, 2021 11:54 PM
Apr 2019
can someone explain to be the main point of this? my dumb brain don't understand how this "icebergs" things works

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 15, 2021

125 by EngeLxS »»
Jun 6, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

181 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 4, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Which is your favorite ship?

TheCryBabyHero - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Nathan_Murphy »»
May 2, 3:13 AM

» Anyone else disappointed on whom does tomozaki date? (LN SPOILERS)

Elma_fer - Mar 20, 2021

23 by Mikhail0703 »»
Mar 28, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2021

201 by Komlan_6 »»
Feb 25, 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.