Forum Settings
Forums
ACCA 13-Territory Inspection Department
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2021 6:58 AM

May 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a final chapter. Perfectly wrapped up everything in my opinion.

Jean's transfer requests aren't in the system because the Chairman, A.K.A, Abend, never moved it along. Slick bastard. I never would've guessed, although, thinking back on it, he did seem to keep a closer eye on Lotta than you'd expect.

Privy Councilor Qualm is the one who set everything in motion in order to get rid of the Liliums before they took advantage of Schwan being a complete dumbass.

Furawau declares independence and fortunately for Dowa, Pranetta conveniently manages to make good on the dreams of its people. The ACCA gets restructured but everything's mostly the same.

Jean x Mauve sank definitively but that's okay. Maybe Mauve will have better luck with Grossular which is what I think the series was implying. Could be wrong though.

A strong 9/10. Great characters and world building, along with a good story. Natsume Ono is gradually becoming one of my favourite mangaka.
TitanInsaneJun 14, 2021 9:24 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Chapter 29 Discussion

TitanInsane - Feb 27, 2021

1 by Otakufdgx »»
Nov 27, 2022 1:19 PM

» the plot thickens

namibrown - Sep 11, 2022

0 by namibrown »»
Sep 11, 2022 2:06 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Chapter 31 Discussion

0 by TitanInsane »»
Feb 27, 2021 5:54 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Chapter 22 Discussion

0 by TitanInsane »»
Feb 27, 2021 5:08 AM

Poll: » ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Chapter 21 Discussion

0 by TitanInsane »»
Feb 27, 2021 4:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.