Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2021 2:46 PM
Apr 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This One-shot was pretty good. A little rough here and there but overall good.

Why wasn't this the main story? Probably Shonen Jump thought it was to real for the kids but at the same time they allowed little Connie corpse in chapter 1 (?)
Jan 7, 2021 5:11 AM

Oct 2020
I thought it was good the short story was interesting even though I haven't read the promised neverland manga.

I want it to get approved so I can add it to my list.
Feb 24, 2021 6:41 AM

Jul 2013
The special pilot one shot wasn't bad. I wouldn't have minded to read a short manga surrounding these characters.
Apr 9, 2021 6:38 AM
Jun 2009
It is fine. But I don't think I would read slice of life drama, rather than a fantasy drama.
Jul 27, 2021 3:10 PM

Jul 2019
It was fine. I suppose it just went over the meaning of life and stuff. Pretty normal one shot in itself, 6/10.
Jun 8, 2022 12:08 PM
May 2022
OH MY GOODNESS GUYS. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! This is the story of the author of The Promised Neverland! This world/setting is completely separate from The Promised Neverland. They are 2 different universes... because The Promised Neverland is the story that the bedridden child with an illness wrote... and the inspiration for that story came from the things she learned depicted in "We Were Born." This is extreeeeeeeemely creative and cool. I encourage you to re-read it with these ideas in mind.
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 22, 2022 12:02 PM

» Official Link

Kyrieleiison - Jan 4, 2021

1 by ChibiTalha »»
Jun 6, 2021 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.