Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2020 6:00 AM

Feb 2016
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Killing and stealing the enemy's stats is nothing new but the drawback of starvation makes 'Gluttony' different from some generic OP skill. Greed's taking away Fate's stats acts as a nice balance.

I was thinking how the author would add more dangerous enemies since Fate has already consumed high level human and monster's souls but yeah looking back he's only ever fought with goblins and kobolds.

Next volumes gonna be interesting since there's more to the skill and Greed knows something about it
May 12, 2021 4:56 AM
Feb 2020
I love it.the is story is good with excellent start.
Sep 19, 2021 3:56 AM
Jul 2018
Well it is interesting, though he possesses a generic type of skill. Not that I hate it.

His "Gluttony" is actually the same as Hajime Nagumo's (from Arifureta) trick into getting stronger.

Also Greed reminds me of Migi from Parasyte. I'm kinda wondering what's more akward, talking with your weapon or talking to your right hand.

Anyway, I'm gonna read the next volume which I have a hunch on what's gonna happen next based on the cover. Hope it'll excite me more!

More topics from this board

» How good is this?

Iangamebr - Aug 21, 2020

2 by _sloth »»
Aug 23, 2022 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.