Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 2020 10:30 PM
Feb 2020
So, I really enjoyed watching some anime, but it was poorly recieved and a season 2 hasn't been announced for a while, at what point of time, should i so expecting a renewal and just read the LN, or Manga? What's the worst case? (Longest waiting time possible). Also what's the average time for a series to get renewed before I give up hope. Any input is welcome
May 28, 2020 11:04 PM

Jan 2009
usually anime adaptations gets sequels once
- the ongoing source material got sales boost
- the ongoing source material have enough contents for a sequel
or both of this

but in case of a finish source material like manga is over then it depends on how popular or profitable the anime adaptation is like in the case of Bleach the manga is over for 10 years already and its only now that it got a sequel same with Fruit Basket and Inuyasha they average 10 years to get a sequel even though the manga or its source material is complete or finished already for a long time and again it depends on the worldwide popularity of a anime adaptation too

the rule of thumb is that anime adaptation is usually just one big or long commercial or advertisement for you to read the source material like manga or light novel anyway
Jun 8, 2020 7:37 PM
Feb 2020
deg said:
usually anime adaptations gets sequels once
- the ongoing source material got sales boost
- the ongoing source material have enough contents for a sequel
or both of this

but in case of a finish source material like manga is over then it depends on how popular or profitable the anime adaptation is like in the case of Bleach the manga is over for 10 years already and its only now that it got a sequel same with Fruit Basket and Inuyasha they average 10 years to get a sequel even though the manga or its source material is complete or finished already for a long time and again it depends on the worldwide popularity of a anime adaptation too

the rule of thumb is that anime adaptation is usually just one big or long commercial or advertisement for you to read the source material like manga or light novel anyway
thanks for the heads up :) I'll keep it in mind

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

55 by GinIonSui »»
7 minutes ago

» Behind every successful man, there’s a woman ( 1 2 )

Cuckoo_Clock - Jul 25, 2021

52 by Animeistaken »»
18 minutes ago

» What is the point of participating in the community when the returns are negligible?

PostMahouShoujo - 50 minutes ago

0 by PostMahouShoujo »»
50 minutes ago

» How are your cooking skills

ST63LTH - May 2

48 by Daviljoe193 »»
4 hours ago

» What is a food you hate that everyone likes? ( 1 2 )

ThisAaugh - Aug 30, 2023

85 by AverageRiceFan »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.