Forum Settings
Forums
Liar X Liar
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2019 7:36 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I binge read all 70 chapters in one sitting. Holy shit, this manga is addictive.

Parts of it made me feel :/ like having two extra love rivals for Tooru and having Minato become jealous of her character, Mina. The idea of them growing up as siblings (almost) and it turning into love is borderline incest, considering Minato was actually seeing him as a little brother for the longest time. The thing is she fell in love when she played Mina.

I did really enjoy this manga overall. The art is stupidly beautiful. The romance scenes were really sweet and made my heart race. The mangaka draws beautiful outfits for Mina and even gives her nice hairstyles too, that change so often. I loved seeing such variety of fashion sets. The characters had some dimension to them which most shoujo lack. I liked both main male and main female. They were so good together.

Overall, would prob not reread but 8/10
Jun 27, 2020 4:19 AM
Jul 2019
I've read this last year
And it was really cute and beautiful
Very underrated it has a very cute artstyle and good ending

More topics from this board

» Live Action

sofasmal - Jul 14, 2021

0 by sofasmal »»
Jul 14, 2021 7:32 AM

» Liar x Liar Manga end in 3 more chapters

Otaku-Aniki - Apr 21, 2017

1 by Jak »»
Aug 10, 2017 5:11 PM

Poll: » Liar x Liar Chapter 62 Discussion

raindrop - Feb 26, 2017

0 by raindrop »»
Feb 26, 2017 5:04 PM

Poll: » Liar x Liar Chapter 61 Discussion

Aethelthryth - Jul 29, 2016

1 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 26, 2017 2:43 PM

Poll: » Liar x Liar Chapter 54 Discussion

Aethelthryth - Jul 28, 2016

3 by Liar »»
Dec 19, 2016 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.