Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2019 5:24 AM

Nov 2019
Hello! I like a lot of shoujo/mahou shoujo anime and I absolutely adore many manga series from CLAMP, Yuu Watase, and Arina Tanemura. I would love to meet anime and manga fans who share similar interests. :)
Dec 3, 2019 6:09 AM

Oct 2008
Hello Lightningmallow! Welcome to MyAnimeList!

I like lot of anime/manga from CLAMP too like Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Kobato, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle!

I never heard of Yuu Watase and Arina Tanemura but maybe I read/watched anime/manga they made, I gotta look it up.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and hope you make some new friends on here and feel free to add me if you want!
Dec 3, 2019 7:14 AM

Apr 2013
Hi lightning ! Welcome on mal and hope you're gonna meet some people with similar interests here !
Dec 3, 2019 7:15 AM

Aug 2018
Welcome to MAL and enjoy your stay here :)
Dec 3, 2019 7:47 AM
Oct 2019
Hey, have a good one here.
Dec 3, 2019 7:59 AM

Jul 2019
Hey Lightningmallow, Welcome to Mal. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Build The Cities (Empire Of Sound) [feat. Kerli]
Tristam x Karma Fields

00:58━━━━⬤━━━━━━━━━━━━━04:01
⇆ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵◃ ❚❚ ▹ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵↻
Dec 3, 2019 9:04 AM

Jul 2019
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Dec 3, 2019 10:37 AM

Nov 2019
Popura said:
Hello Lightningmallow! Welcome to MyAnimeList!

I like lot of anime/manga from CLAMP too like Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Kobato, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle!

I never heard of Yuu Watase and Arina Tanemura but maybe I read/watched anime/manga they made, I gotta look it up.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and hope you make some new friends on here and feel free to add me if you want!

Heey! Nice to meet you, Popura. Ah it's so hard to pick a favorite title from CLAMP, isn't it? All their works are masterpieces to me. ^o^

Robinne said:
Hi lightning ! Welcome on mal and hope you're gonna meet some people with similar interests here !

Thanks so much, Robinne. It's really nice to meet you. ^^/

Finalbeta said:
Welcome to MAL and enjoy your stay here :)

Thank you, Finalbeta. Wonderful to meet you. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Demonsbane said:
Hey, have a good one here.

Thank you, Demonsbane. Much appreciated, and so nice to meet you!

MasukoSenpai said:
Hey Lightningmallow, Welcome to Mal. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks so much, MasukoSenpai. Nice to meet you!

Nubiellee said:
Hello and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the welcome, Nubiellee!
Dec 3, 2019 9:12 PM

Aug 2015
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~

Dec 4, 2019 12:57 AM

Oct 2017
Welcome! If I am looking to branch into magical girl shows do you have an ideal watch order?
Dec 4, 2019 1:06 AM

Jul 2016
Hi,welcome lightningmallow.I did watch a few magical girl anime(well mostly of the darker variety)But i am planning to get into precure!
Dec 4, 2019 2:12 AM

Oct 2009
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
Dec 4, 2019 7:14 AM

Nov 2019
Thanks everyone. ^o^

TolkienFan365 said:
Welcome! If I am looking to branch into magical girl shows do you have an ideal watch order?

I guess you could start with an easy one (like, one that's not 100+ episodes. haha!) I'd recommend Pretear. A great series that's only 13 episodes long. :)

Missaliensan said:
Hi,welcome lightningmallow.I did watch a few magical girl anime(well mostly of the darker variety)But i am planning to get into precure!

Thanks so much. I think the darkest magical girl show I've watched is Uta~Kata. I can't go too much darker else those shows just end up depressing me. heh! Ohh nice. PreCure is pretty great!
Dec 4, 2019 11:17 AM

Oct 2017
@Lightningmallow

Thank you for the recommendation. I was planning maybe to do Cardcaptor as I know a lot of people think it's really good though a bit commitment. Honestly a lot of mahou shojo shows from my brief glance looked fairly long so a short less known series like this is very welcome.
Dec 4, 2019 2:46 PM

Oct 2015
hello and welcome to mal~ c:
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Dec 5, 2019 6:05 AM

Aug 2018
Hello Mallow, nice to meet you and welcome to MAL

I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Feel free to add me if you wanna talk about Anime, games or whatever ^^
Dec 5, 2019 7:41 AM
Haru Choi

Mar 2012
Hello L-chan!!! Welcome to MAL!

Super nice to meet ya. o w o)b

If you want to be friends, go a head and add me! Would love to talk bunches of Animu stuff with ya. <3

Dec 5, 2019 7:46 AM

Oct 2018
This is the closest place to heaven, enjoy your booking here in h̶e̶l̶l̶ MAL.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Dec 6, 2019 11:09 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Welcome to MyAnimeList!!
I also love magical girl + shoujo anime as well as CLAMP ♥

Super excited to see not only another magical girl fan, but someone who likes Princess Tutu, Prétear, and Uta∽Kata as much, if not more, than I do!!!
(lol just remembered they're all made by HAL Film Maker, rest in peace...)
And oh wow, you know of Shamanic Princess, too! (I need to finish watching that!)
You need to watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica if you haven't already—especially if you love all of the four aforementioned anime!

TolkienFan365 said:
Missaliensan said:

Hello! I know I'm not OP, but I agree with her and will recommend Prétear and Uta∽Kata as well!

As for PreCure, I'm also new to the franchise and not exactly sure on which show I will start first. If you don't already know this, each PreCure series are not really connected to each other aside from crossover movies (the only exception are the first two series, Futari wa Pretty Cure and Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart—the latter is a direct sequel to the former), so you can start with any series without having to worry about continuity!
Most will recommend you start with HeartCatch PreCure (tried out the first episode myself, it's pretty good), though I've also had people suggesting Smile PreCure and Hugtto PreCure when I asked about the franchise.
Dec 7, 2019 9:21 AM

Nov 2013
I don't have much experience with shoujo or clamp, but I know they made kakyoin lay an egg fetalilized by jotaro, so there is quality there.
I like tutu though.
Welcome.

I can see you

Dec 8, 2019 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
Mieruko-chan is some good stuff, so I salute you. Welcome to MAL.
Dec 14, 2019 7:47 AM

Mar 2017
Welcome to the forums! (^o^)/

Feel free to add me. ()

"I hate painful things. I also hate scary things. Surely, those people too... whether its pain or scary things, I think they... don't want it too."

~ Yoshino
(Date A live)
Dec 18, 2019 1:00 PM

Nov 2019
Thank you everyone!! So nice to meet you. ^-^

HaruChoi said:
Hello L-chan!!! Welcome to MAL!

Super nice to meet ya. o w o)b

If you want to be friends, go a head and add me! Would love to talk bunches of Animu stuff with ya. <3

Hi Haru. Thanks so much, I will definitely take you up on that friend offer! ^^

Ah, now you reminded me of HAL's untimely demise. Sad times we live in. They made such great stuff. It's rare to meet someone else who's seen Tutu, Pretear and U~K. I'm just really glad Tutu hasn't been forgotten. What an underrated gem of a show.

Dec 19, 2019 9:39 PM
Feb 2019
Hi welcome to mal site 😊
Dec 21, 2019 3:08 PM

Nov 2019
DarkHikaru said:
Hi welcome to mal site 😊

Hello DarkHikaru! Thanks so much, nice to meet you. I see you're also a fan of CCS!! <3
Dec 21, 2019 3:57 PM
Feb 2019
Lightningmallow said:
DarkHikaru said:
Hi welcome to mal site 😊

Hello DarkHikaru! Thanks so much, nice to meet you. I see you're also a fan of CCS!! <3

Yup But Tomoyo and Syaoran are my fav in the series.

More topics from this board

» Greetings!

bellingsince05 - Yesterday

9 by RyanOakes »»
2 hours ago

» Hello

Flabbergastt - Yesterday

5 by RyanOakes »»
2 hours ago

» Hello, again!

gookprince - May 31

9 by omorashi »»
Jun 4, 12:16 PM

» Good Evening!

NotActuallyReal - Jun 3

9 by omorashi »»
Jun 4, 12:16 PM

» Hellooo^^!

xiling_555 - May 31

11 by SilentAssassin88 »»
Jun 3, 10:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.