Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2019 3:15 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i just finished first 14 episode and decided to watch the recap before starting 15...

even though it was a recap of the 14 previous episodes.. it is still touching your heart

overwhelming i guess... glad i started watching this... also many VA of well known animes...

amazing performance..
Dec 29, 2019 5:11 PM

Nov 2012
Where did you find the recap?

I was originally watching this on prime video got to 18 but took an extended break, going to get back into it soon so would probably wanna watch the recap on 1-14 first and then hope I can remember the rest.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 27, 2020 12:18 AM

Nov 2012
Daisy-Sensei said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
i just finished first 14 episode and decided to watch the recap before starting 15...

even though it was a recap of the 14 previous episodes.. it is still touching your heart

overwhelming i guess... glad i started watching this... also many VA of well known animes...

amazing performance..

I cannot find this recap anywhere, where did you see it?
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 30, 2021 5:57 PM

Mar 2010
guys i found it, in "that cat" site, if you couldn't find ir, send me a PM to help!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.