Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2019 12:07 AM

Dec 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
lol, the creativity in display here is amazing. many stories didn't do much for me, but the overall feeling of being weirded and surprised many times is there. really curious to check his other projects.

4/5
Oct 4, 2019 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
This manga probably the wackiest thing i've ever read in this medium, yet ironically i didn't expect the scat was coming.

Not my thing, but interesting enough to save it from being 1/10. I got severe headache now. Ugh.
Apr 14, 2021 7:27 AM

Jan 2019
Abstractionism and rhythm in interspersed stories make Palepoli a very competent experimental story, although he did not strive to be so interesting.
Jul 2, 2022 7:57 AM

Aug 2021
Palepoli has insane art. I am fond of Usamaru using illusion in his panels, e.g., Genkaku Picasso. It feels nice to scrutinize every detail of it. The way smaller pieces are formed to reveal the bigger picture is just amazing to see. He incorporated other art styles too... It's pretty diverse. However, it does not necessarily mean I hold this manga in high regard. Although I enjoy reading strange and absurd material, I appreciate plot-driven works more. And I'd dare say, the only thing I somehow enjoyed was the "proof of love" in the last chapter.

<°))))彡<°))))彡<°))))彡

Jul 13, 2023 8:25 AM

Oct 2017
One of the most creative piece of work I've read in a long time. That doesn't automatically make it great, though. 
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.