Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2019 1:41 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how Heidi and Clara wanted to troll, I mean, surprise Peter so much that Heidi ran for the wheelchair when they heard him coming. xD Well, Clara is finally giving her first steps, and it was going so well that she decided to let go of her wheelchair.

But she almost gave up again when she lost her balance and fell after trying to walk by herself. She stopped eating well, and longed for the "comfort" and "freedom" of the wheelchair. But a happy accident destroyed it, and she was able to recompose herself. I love that they all went to Peter to spend some time together for the first time in a while, and I loved to see Clara being able to pick a flower by herself for the first time ever. It was beautiful. I can't believe it's almost over.
Feb 29, 2020 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
I feel sorry for Clara's grandmother. While I agree and understand Clara's desire to surprise her grandmother to an immense level, the look of anxiousness on grandmother's face is sad. Regardless, Clara seems to have started walking now. Hopefully, they show us the reaction of Clara's household and family upon seeing her walking around freely as if she never suffered her leg condition.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 52 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

4 by aburame_ernesto »»
Aug 17, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 50 Discussion

Fayrin - Apr 17, 2019

3 by aburame_ernesto »»
Aug 15, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.