Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2019 3:14 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the truth about Fin is finally out in the open, huh. Chiaki's approach was far from ideal, he couldn't stop Maron from being used by the devil after all. But I guess there really was nothing that he could do about it, apart from always being there and becoming a shield. He is still annoying though. But he has something special, he was able to see Access and become a wild card of sorts after all. And it's funny how his name came from a movie that just happened to be screening when they met. xD

And so the clash between the angels was enough to warp time and space, sending Maron, Chiaki and Noin to Jeanne's side. And she was able of helping her future reincarnation. Poor Noin though, he had power to prevent Jeanne's gruesome death from happening this time, but she had already came to terms with it, and changing the past isn't something that can be done without consequences after all. But he heard her and helped Maron to prevent more people from knowing the despair he knew.

I loved the moment when Miyako finally found out that Maron is Jeanne though! It's so close to ending that I thought it was never going to happen, but oh my! The Fallen Fin is really evil and I love it. Toying with Maron's heart and now using her best friend to try and get to her again. This isn't slowing down!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 31 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 26, 2019

1 by Daviljoe193 »»
May 9, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 26 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 25, 2019

3 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 21, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 17 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 21, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 12, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 16 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 21, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 12, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 14 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 20, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 11, 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.