Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2019 4:35 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Most exposed back of that outfit of green hair.
Its a given what would be done when a mana and a woman are together? At the very least it should not involve getting raped by tentacles XD
I also agree he should explain first before raping.
Quite the fancy frilly pantsu、quite cute.
She was cute for trying pleading the tentacles-san、I doubt it would understand her though?
Pretty perverted of purple hair to ask for the insertions herself. Didn't show the penetration of both holes very well.
Somwhat lewd of purple to be feeling it and hav uing the erotic expression while restrained and triple penetrated.

Sudden clothes of both disappeared or were taken off somehow offscreen. But they were quite complexly attached to the body.
Considering she was done by the tentacles、why she would question if it was his baby? Didn't even tough her.
Hmm the egg from purple was caught by the tentacle. Perhaps it could of broken if it fell? Somewhat impressive for slimy the and tentacle to not have it slip away.
The egg in hands of green was much bigger than when it come out of her、 perhaps grew after coming out? Well it would ease the birthing I guess.

Eh?! Suddenly stabbed through both of him and purple?! Let their guard down way too much XD unless an act.
They're not okay at all、 hero! XD

Would of preferred to it showing hero stripping/stripped and getting restrained by the tentacles instead or just cutting to restrained state (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Loled at hero's ahegao, looked so wasted
Shed let them go if they could endure it? probably a lie even if she was so confident they couldn't.
Hmm, she came from the tentacle insert into pussy? Was hard to tell tbh.
somewhat lewd to desperately beg to become slaves to be spared becoming crazed. and suffered most helplessly.

Uwaa bad end was it not? Became mindless zombies crawling nude to seeking breed more stuff or something.
Wonder what happens if they encounter some thugs or something that wanna rape them while they crawled or is that the goal?
She had daughters?
That last 'well, its fine' lipsync was way off XD well it seems other parts were off as well though less

Loled at the start of the ed song being 'call my name' after all that dramatic name forgeting development.

Oh so the guy and purple survived after all. But how fine were they To had only gotten up then? And awfully casual or heartless about the 2 being mind broken XD

Overall showed off the nude body okay and the pretty good breast fluidity.
User-sanMar 8, 2019 4:57 AM
Apr 1, 2019 11:14 PM
Aug 2018
Really enjoyed the second episode even more than the first one XD
making them forget their names Damn... That was good a good scene :)))
can't wait for the next episode
Apr 9, 2019 3:50 PM

Dec 2015
So far I liked it. Haven't watched any hentai vids for some time - I prefer pics where I can just get the sex stuff I like. Vids always boring because you need to search for the good h scenes.

This one was fun a bit because of the plot and the "comedy". (Making them lay eggs to get them powered up lol. And the mana stuff.)

And I really think the plant girl is cute. I usually prefer humans only. But at least part of her (face) looked like a human. Too bad she doesn't have a lower body where the humanoid looking demon guy could have fucked her. (Maybe something will happen in an episode 3. I really want her in a submissive situation.)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Venus Blood: Brave Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 20, 2018

4 by Coelhinha_Senpai »»
Feb 8, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Venus Blood: Brave Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 9, 2020

0 by User-san »»
Mar 9, 2020 5:16 AM

Poll: » Venus Blood: Brave Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 8, 2019

1 by Faryshta »»
Jan 29, 2020 8:17 PM

» Venus Blood Frontier English version (Kickstarter)

Seryuu13 - Sep 22, 2018

2 by sanahtlig »»
Sep 24, 2018 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.