Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2019 7:23 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Disappointed but not surprised. The reason behind the "feud" was so silly that I can't. I was expecting that their parents were somehow tricked and/or wronged by that third guy 25 years ago so that they would hate each other and his business could thrive, but it was just because the guy let his dirty thoughts show on his face. lol
Feb 26, 2019 5:19 AM

Oct 2012
1 shot 1 helicopter down, that was pretty cool
How do I do that irl? xD

That was really anti-climatic ending
I thought the bad guy is going to show at the wedding and tried to kill everyone
Then bam, he explained everything.. happy end!

Next ep, looks like Robert's story is going to be concluded here
"Signature removed"
Jan 18, 2:26 PM
Jan 2021
So the guy is so overjoyed to be getting married he inadvertently smiles at another woman present during the reception and his jealous bitch of a fiancée flies off the handle and is still pissed about it 25 years later? Holy cow that guy really dodged a bullet. His life would have been a living hell if he had actually married her. Pretty sick sniper shot at the cigar at the end though.
Jul 24, 7:40 AM
Dec 2022
Part two of a two-part episode. Tsubaki and Kazuhiko decided to elope on a cruise ship to Europe but an armed helicopter was following them. It seemed to be sent by Nakata, a rival of the two shipping families.

So with misunderstanding cleared by the parents, it is time for Ryo to get Nakata to show his true colors. All's well and Kaori gets to wear a wedding dress with Ryo as the groom as decoy to lure Nakata's hired killers.

The Christmas deco on the building in Shinjuku is so iconic of the time. Cue in snow for white Christmas as the newlyweds on the plane to Europe.

More topics from this board

Poll: » City Hunter 3 Episode 13 Discussion

Fayrin - Feb 2, 2019

4 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 9:57 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 3 Episode 12 Discussion

Fayrin - Feb 2, 2019

2 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 9:05 PM

Poll: » City Hunter 3 Episode 10 Discussion

Fayrin - Feb 1, 2019

2 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 6:50 AM

Poll: » City Hunter 3 Episode 9 Discussion

Fayrin - Feb 1, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 24, 6:44 AM

Poll: » City Hunter 3 Episode 8 Discussion

Fayrin - Jan 31, 2019

3 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 17, 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.