Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2019 11:06 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My goodness, what a sloppy rushed feeling mess.
May 25, 2020 12:06 PM

Jul 2011
What the hell happened at the end? Lid is floating in space, his friends are disappearing one by one, then he's suddenly in a space ship?
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
Sep 24, 2020 4:02 PM

Sep 2018
BurntFlower said:
What the hell happened at the end? Lid is floating in space, his friends are disappearing one by one, then he's suddenly in a space ship?

From what I remember from having re-watched it just the other day, I think it was supposed to mean that the world he was in was computer generated and he has escaped and was now heading to earth? Maybe? The thing is such a poorly conceived mess that it's hard to tell though.
Feb 15, 2021 2:36 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty dumb. Some nice visuals here and there though.
Jul 19, 2021 5:22 AM
Aug 2009
Really, the only reason to watch Greed is so you can see Thanos back when he was just another struggling Titan trying to break into show business.

Other random thoughts about Greed:
- Fellow MAL user AnimeEmperor and I watched it, and we were so conditioned by things like Berserk that when the characters go to the fairy world we were completely convinced it was a trap.
- That lady with the puffy red hair in the city is one of the worst character designs I've seen in a while. Those single hair bangs made her forehead look like something for a Star Trek alien.
- The city computer looked cool.
- AnimeEmperor and I were also convinced that Space Goblin was so cornball that he was not the Big Bad of the movie. Whoops, he is!

BurntFlower said:
No idea because that part was so poorly executed, but when the dome exploded before that it looked like a giant space joint being toked up.
SmigsbyJul 19, 2021 5:25 AM
Apr 3, 2022 8:10 AM

Nov 2016
^

YEAH, these strands were an abomination, lmao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 5, 2022 12:02 AM

Mar 2010
End was pretty disgusting and trippy. This was a pretty weird watch.
StardewMay 5, 2022 12:06 AM
Mar 15, 4:55 PM

Aug 2017
It was like a weird dream LOL, I actually liked the story even though it has many plot-holes, I adore the journey type of stories,
besides Lid, Mii, and L'art, the characters design is bad even for an 80s anime,
I'll give it a 7 because I found it unique and enjoyed watching it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.