Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2018 5:19 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oho imouto wanting an incest love eh, and rivaling with her own friend. A difficult position.

As expected of gyaru senpais to take her to some shady establishment. Probably it should be age restricted though? Surprisingly she reacted quite lightly to seeing the two doing the fella.
Perhaps due to the censor, but the skin looked like it was peeled from the start already, so her reaction to it peeling did not seem convincing.
Blond senpai most dirty to lick the semen from Orange's hand and then mouth to mouth it to her. I think its never before seen combo

Pretty rare to see the fingering of pussy to have the outer fingers also rubbing under the ass at same time.

What scum of senpai to sold kouhai for gangrape by fat old men. didn't show much of the action though (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

friend and onii-chan already been banging and didn't seemed like just once per time. not very careful of them.to have been discovered. Although she seemed to accept it quite readily.
Wonder if sex with ojisans was forced again or as a distraction/comfort?
Shed lose both if she didn't do what?
Well it seemed like she was getting distraction from it and being quite slutty to ask for raw and do the service herself.

Uwaa already such high level slave with nipple rings, acceptance as meat toilet and being encased by squat toilet! Most crazy place of belonging XD
Used a fake or stage name for the video though at least But with slight resemblance to real name.

Face bondage and pee drinking was dirty as!
Did them dudes just casually watch it in the school corridor? And even got caught sight of by friend.
What it was just A dream? But a recurring dream. Of memory or fantasy? Would be unusual for her to dream it without knowledge of orange as slave.
What question did she dodge? And from which day did she refer when orange stopped coming to school?

Awfully careless of friend to just go to the shady establishment by herself.
What unbelievable slut of orange to do nude pole dance and with nipple rings for more pervertedness and service all the ojisans.
for her only places of belonging to be either incest with onii-chan or become outrageous promiscuous slut is awfully extreme.
At least orange would not sell her friend.
Friend getting all wet and making a satisfied face from forced gropes, what a pervert!

probably would of been more sane to go to police or something to get orange back instead of accepting Slave gangbang proposition. But she was most slutty and even enjoyed it on top of doing Yuri seme on orange.
Didn't reacted much from being analed either, just did it as if it were so whatever.
Well it was a wonderful friendship or even Yuri love for friend to give orange the place of belonging with her and onii-chan again (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅)
Although the boss said he'd let them go, it is unclear in the end whether they really were released or went back home. and did 3P with onii-chan happen?

The friend sounded like kitamura eri.

Overall h scenes were pretty weak due to limited animation but also due to focus on story with h action being rather summarized. Although did show off the erotic body and slutty plays well.
User-sanMay 28, 2019 3:50 PM
Nov 27, 2018 5:33 AM

Nov 2012
what will be the ending of this episode? both become serving those men or they did really manage to get out. the ending seems not clear but i assume they became sluts and serving those men.
Nov 29, 2018 5:54 PM
Nov 2018
i prefer amana-chan
Nov 30, 2018 7:18 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Shed lose both if she didn't do what?

Didn't keep trying to get in their way

Shouldn't Sumika's parents get contacted in case her daughter stopped coming to school? Also weren't they worried about her piercing?

User-san said:
probably would of been more sane to go to police or something to get orange back instead of accepting Slave gangbang proposition

My thought as well, and everyone would get arrested since Sumika is still under-aged. But it's not the hentai logic way of doing things; besides, maybe Aya wanted to prove in this way that she still cares about Sumika and didn't abandon her. Going to police could be not so convincing, and not solve the problem fundamentally, since Sumika would possibly just find another place, or run from home and become a prostitute, or smth. And even if she didn't, she would just be left broken, as well as their friendship. Is there any logic behind this? Not sure. But maybe there was in Aya's eyes
SerhiykoNov 30, 2018 7:21 AM
Dec 2, 2018 12:57 AM

Sep 2010
Hm I still think (as in the 1st episode) that Onii-chan wasted Sumika to those fart old men.
What a waste of this young girl at all, could he such as nice 3P incest story.
But well it's just a hentai with lack of logic.
Dec 2, 2018 1:17 AM

Oct 2009
Japonski said:
Hm I still think (as in the 1st episode) that Onii-chan wasted Sumika to those fart old men.

But they ended up going back to him
Dec 2, 2018 1:26 AM

Sep 2010
Serhiyko said:
Japonski said:

But they ended up going back to him

Eh really!?
So does the frame at 17:53 has the meaning that they going back to him?
Or did I missed something?
Dec 2, 2018 1:31 AM

Oct 2009
Japonski said:
Eh really!?

From 15:06 they discussed specifically as they will return to Onii-chan, and from 16:01 the director (or whoever) even confirmed that he agrees to it. The scenes at the end just indirectly confirmed it further
Dec 2, 2018 1:40 AM

Sep 2010
Serhiyko said:
Japonski said:
Eh really!?

From 15:06 they discussed specifically as they will return to Onii-chan, and from 16:01 the director (or whoever) even confirmed that he agrees to it. The scenes at the end just indirectly confirmed it further

Ah I see! But wait wait the director (or whoever) said at 16:08: "Whatever will happen next depends on Sumika-chan's older brother."
So we don't really know if he rescued them at the end. Hm but it might be...
Dec 2, 2018 1:46 AM

Oct 2009
Japonski said:
Serhiyko said:

Ah I see! But wait wait the director (or whoever) said at 16:08: "Whatever will happen next depends on Sumika-chan's older brother."

Well it's an open ending in a way. If you want them to stay together - you may think they did; if you want the girls to go back to slavery - here you go, nothing stops you from thinking it turned out that way since Onii-chan couldn't satisfy them because he ended up being a pussy
Dec 2, 2018 1:51 AM

Sep 2010
Serhiyko said:
Japonski said:

Well it's an open ending in a way. If you want them to stay together - you may think they did; if you want the girls to go back to slavery - here you go, nothing stops you from thinking it turned out that way since Onii-chan couldn't satisfy them because he ended up being a pussy

Ok so it's all up to your fantasies.
But a rescue scene with a bit of romantic love would have been nice.
But I think it is to much requested from a hentai like this one xD
Dec 2, 2018 10:45 AM
Jan 2018
Much better than the first episode
Dec 3, 2018 1:52 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Shouldn't Sumika's parents get contacted in case her daughter stopped coming to school? Also weren't they worried about her piercing?
Not sure she had parents? Might just be her brother. Who were worried? I think they might of been but didn't express. Well it's not a big deal compared to her gangbang slave life and AVs.
besides, maybe Aya wanted to prove in this way that she still cares about Sumika and didn't abandon her. Going to police could be not so convincing, and not solve the problem fundamentally, since Sumika would possibly just find another place, or run from home and become a prostitute, or smth. And even if she didn't, she would just be left broken, as well as their friendship. Is there any logic behind this? Not sure. But maybe there was in Aya's eyes
Possibly the case. Would of helped the viewers if it showed her thought process. And by becoming slave herself it would probably make her more persuasive and establish deeper connection with orange. Could of also done it because she was really horny at that point and wanted a thrill.
Dec 3, 2018 4:42 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Might just be her brother.

Then they should get a guardianship, or be in an orphanage

User-san said:
Who were worried?

Her parents
Mar 9, 2019 7:23 PM
Mar 2019
Japonski said:
Serhiyko said:

Ok so it's all up to your fantasies.
But a rescue scene with a bit of romantic love would have been nice.
But I think it is to much requested from a hentai like this one xD

They left out a couple panels from the Doujinshi which really leans more towards them going back to the brother. In the doujinshi before the panel with the girls holding hands as kids it shows the 2 girls and the brother together as kids along with the lines in the hentail from 18:01 to 18:13 talking about how when she was being raped she felt like she should just give up on everyone and vanish, but things are different now and she was accepted (she's not a hindrance) by they by the people she cares about the most (this line came directly after showing the three of them together as kids).

The doujinshi and the last lines of the hentai strongly suggest the 3 of them a happy together.
Jul 23, 2019 7:21 AM

May 2016
This had a somewhat wholesome ending despite the whole ugly bastard business that went on. That "friend" of hers that forced her into the whole thing deserves some comeuppance no matter how much she liked how it turned out.

The first one was a lot more enjoyable and (unique?) though.

Jan 17, 2020 9:47 PM

Oct 2015
one of the easiest 1/10 of my life lol
May 31, 2020 1:08 AM

Aug 2018
How can a chara can be so cute and hot at the same time?! Thats illegal! 8/10
Jun 15, 2020 9:34 AM

Feb 2018
I cry, girl friendship is different. Rip Aya chan
Apr 22, 2023 4:36 PM

Nov 2010
Despite everything that has happened, Sumika's hat never fell off once. Is that thing glued to her head? lol
Sumika is super duper cute! I wish the sex scenes were continuous and not fragmented. It's hard to fap to it.
Dec 11, 2023 11:15 PM
Feb 2014
Dropping, second girl looking loli unlike the first girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tinderbox Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 21, 2018

7 by proximo »»
Oct 5, 2023 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.